WATCH-ALONG! Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker Watch-Along! FRIDAY, September 18th @5PM PST/8PM EST

In the Gotham City of the future, an older Bruce Wayne trains a college student, Terry McGinnis, to replace him as Batman. Meanwhile, the Joker has re-emerged as the leader of the Jokerz, a gang inspired by their evil hero, who was previously thought to be dead. Terry tries to stop the theft of communications gear by the Jokerz, but the Joker narrowly escapes. The truth about the Joker’s life and death slowly emerges through violent confrontations.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works: :point_down: :point_down:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, September 18th starting at 5p PST/8p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 5:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

11 Likes

towards friday

4 Likes

You know they’re a real gang if they end with a z.

4 Likes

Looking forward to this rewatch! I believe I watched it the first time with the community as well. See everyone here tomorrow for it!

3 Likes

I want to watch but I am slammed with college work :sob:

4 Likes

This’ll be my first watch along, I’m pumped for it!

3 Likes

You’re going to love it! The WAL’s are so much fun!

4 Likes

When I was a little kid I probably rented this movie like 30 or 40 times from the local video store… when they existed xD it was like my favorite movie

4 Likes

So a perfect choice for the Watch-Along this week!

4 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half Yezzir, I’m really excited for it. When the video section of dc universe leaves, will there still be watch alongs for people who have an HBO Max Subscription our actually own the movies?

2 Likes

Honestly, that I’m not too sure about. We will have to all await the announcements together. :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Gotcha, I shall be patiently waiting

3 Likes

As will I!

3 Likes

So do I just come back here when its time? Ill watchit on my tv and follow along on my phone.

2 Likes

@paradave911, yeah just come back here in like 40 minutes. We will be chit chatting away about it. Hope you get to join in!

1 Like

30 minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

I really should do some work tonight but with I’ve never seen anything Batman Beyond related and with it leaving the site soon… I can procrastinate a bit. Plus I just made garlic knots. That means TV, right?

4 Likes

Don’t know what the future holds for WAL in the Community next year, but until then I’m still along for the ride!

3 Likes

Eating garlic knots requires watching TV to properly enjoy them. Otherwise they taste like dust and I REALLY don’t want you to eat dust.

:grin:

3 Likes

15 minutes! :grin:

3 Likes