🚨Warning: Spoilers!🚨Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 10-13 Reaction Thread

Definitely saw that vibe cameo hey who feels like Tara is going to be evil just like in the comics ooooh and Brion and Halo so adorable I ship so much :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As much as I loved all these episodes and I to love them. The thing I love the most and I’m living for the most was that sword fight between Katana and Lady Shiva. I was like oh my goodness I feel like I’m watching Kill Bill all over again. And I’m just going to say Fred Bugg with two gs is my favorite thing in the whole universe about this new season. I I have to say I was so against Forager when he first showed up I was like this is going to be stupid and now he’s so endearing I hope nothing bad happens to him. And I do hope we see more of Troia. She is my most favorite DC Comics character of all time, and I think a Wonder episode would be pretty Epic.

5 Likes

Icon & Rocket, Static, Hardware and now Holocaust. I love how they sneak these Milestone characters into the show

7 Likes

The relationship between Tara and slade May seem disgusting to you guys but it’s in the comics lol plus he brainwashed her so it’s not like she wanted it anyway

5 Likes

Is anyone else traumatised by Beast Boy’s episode??? Personally, I thought it was one of the best episodes so far, but it seriously messed me up. Comedic versions of the Doom Patrol telling how they were gonna die and being happy about it and reliving the death of Wally was all just so much and so dark. I thought the episode was so scary and so great.

15 Likes

I’m also glad to hear Greg Cipes back as Gar this season. Nothing against season 2 sideburns BB, but Greg Cipes is synonymous to Beast Boy the same way Mark Hammil is to The Joker. At the same time, I’m kinda feeling this new Cyborg. He somehow has some old school Static vibes, but with Superboy’s rage at the same time. Definitely looking forward to seeing where they take him on this series.

8 Likes

I wish we had more Blue Beetle, and the other Young Justice.

4 Likes

I like how they’re bringing familiar, as well as new concepts into the storyline. Makes me feel connected to the series. Hopeful to see more of the older Young Justice; or originals and a miracle for Kid Flash. But, so far extremely pleased with everything. Thankful to have allotted episode drops. Good Work DC :+1:t5:

6 Likes

Pretty darn good! Great job YJ team! It keeps getting better and better!
Kinda wish the episodes were longer. So much happens so fast in 20 minutes! The team does a great job at this, but I’m just greedy because I want more after I watch an episode. If we only got one episode a week, I might go nuts! Lol
I hope we see more of Batmans team (Incorporated). Seeing Tim, Spoiler, and Orphan together was awesome. I really liked Metamorpho and Katana too! That gas scene was classic. And of course, I want more of Barbara Gordon. She is always great!
Can’t wait for the second half!!!

4 Likes

Did anyone else notice that Hal Jordan had grey streaks in his hair? Maybe Parrallex?

6 Likes

I just hope they don’t do the weird pedophile thing with deathstroke and Terra again. It could be done even better with the human trafficking element, but if prefer that little idea get left alone lol

2 Likes

Keep it coming

Thoughts in no particular order:

(1) They are unfortunately going to address both Will and Artemis moving on with their lives (although it is nice to see that Will is still very much in love with Jade, and is not trying to change her besides the Harper residence being home base). I am hoping that a Will / Artemis pairing does not happen.

(2) Tara may be Dr. Jace’s daughter. Tara is Brion’s half-sister in the comics.

(3) Speaking of Dr. Jace, alternatively, she seems interested in getting a sample of Violet’s hair. Will not necessarily a bad guy, Helga has her own agenda.

(4) Black Lightning is catching on that Nightwing is more connected with the team then he is letting on.

(5) Victor has arrived. I am glad that the Father Box (Grid as some suggested) is already addressed. It is obvious that the Mother and Father Box Duo will play roles in saving the world this season.

(6) Harper Row in Happy Harbor. Pretty much any call backs to Happy Harbor High. Plus confirmation that Megan Morse is a guidance counselor (would anyone be surprised if she is using her telepathy).

(7) Beast Boy’s backstory. The Doom Patrol existed in this universe and great callback to Hello Megan!

(8) Wally the Monkey: Wally is the last person who passed away, so Wally being a spirit guide was great. However, you can assume that Monkey knows all and sees all, but if everything is coming from Garfield’s mind, Garfield did not witness Wally’s sacrifice or the immediate aftermath.

Unless it was the monkey, perhaps Wally is still out in the universe.

5 Likes

Also I have a sinking feeling that Roy ends up with Artemis, and the episode after wally will come back out of the speed force. Because wally was always just a little too late. Then they get back together, then artemis finds out she’s pregnant and leaves wally to go back to Roy.

I called the goggles and Terra in my gut I’m cried I was so happy

I’m so confused with the nightmare monkeys episode. Was beast boys mom always the really hello Meghan? Or has that been retconned. Can some tell the episode of season 2 where megan meets Meghan bc I dont think they cover the beast boy relation. Mind you my dc knowledge is week so of someone can answer those quesitons

@mooniemod it is addressed in season 1.

Episode 12 was really heartbreaking. Beastie reliving his moms death? Ouch. And the TTG spinoff, that was kinda funny. I cried when Wally showed up though. I just thought, why are you doing this to us?! It was immensely sad for me, but good to know why beastie wasn’t with the team anymore. I wish we got to see more of the team. And Batman Inc. I can’t wait for June!

4 Likes

I created this meme to sum up my reaction to the mid-season finale of Young Justice.

2s2w0w.jpg

6 Likes

Judas!!! I knew it, I knew, I knew it.

1 Like