WarnerMedia Split Off from AT&T

Could you post that video here please?

5 Likes

Ummā€¦ I was watching it live on tvā€¦ let me look.

Ah found it, at about the 2.40 mark. https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/05/17/att-ceo-warnermedia-transaction-is-good-for-our-shareholders.html

8 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

How did you get them embedded like that? I tried both the link and embed code and neither one show up in the preview.

5 Likes

I just found them on the CNBC YouTube channel and when you past YT links it makes a playable video.

8 Likes

As a big watcher of Discovery channels, I lightheartedly look forward to the attempts at corporate integration. John Constantine on paranormal investigations, the Mountain Monsters team hunting Swamp Thing, Cornelius Stirk on Chopped, and Martha Stewart redecorating the Hall of Justice.

13 Likes

Ahā€¦ good ole YouTube

6 Likes

That sounds hilarious. Iā€™d watch all those shows.

6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s right. I donā€™t think AT&T will any longer own Warner. They basically sold off their purchase of Warner to combine it with Discovery.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s right

They will still be major stockholders
But will no longer make business decisions

In fact
It is very likely
AT&T will find a buyer
To sell its % to

Remember, It is still very deep in depth
And it may take many years
For HBO Max to make a profit.

AT&T was investing tens of millions on Max and only getting losses.

2 Likes

On the bright side Superman and Lois from CW will fit very nicely with this new model.

Most of the series features Clark remodeling the barn and the house so that would go well on a Discovery Channel.

This weekend Superman and Lois: the dining room remodel! Also Luther attacks

8 Likes

OMG THIS IS GREAT! DC AND WARNER GETTING AWAY FROM AT&T? I would like to see it!

4 Likes

RIP Snyderverse YAAHAHAHAHAASSSSSSSSS :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:
bury

3 Likes

Whether
Future Snyderverse movies
Are done

Depends on
Who stays

My impression is:

AT&T wanted it

HBO Max wanted it, head probably exits

WarnerMedia no

Warner Movies no

2 Likes

Either way Iā€™m just hoping this completely destroys the DCEU I absolutely HATE this timeline and set up and want it gone.

4 Likes
1 Like

AT&T goneā€¦

5 Likes