Warner/DC is an EMBARRASSMENT

I’m sad my account automatically renewed for a whole year after my free trial. I clicked don’t renew but apparently that didn’t work. It’s really crappy to charge a whole year, at the minimum they should have started charging per month. All this to watch Swamp Thing, which is now cancelled within a week of it’s premier. DC makes it really hard to want to be a DC fan

Warner Bros needs to sell the rights to All of DC characters. Not too Disney either. Blumhouse I think or bad robot. DC is not doin anything good. Like really!? A old man Bruce in Titan’s? Fuck yall after teasin fight scene dream. And then, Swamp thing was the 1 good thing you had goin and you drop the ball like normal. But not the ball you took your credibility and did worse then a dick caught in a zipper

Awesome Squid: You May be right. But ATT dropped $100 billion trying to buy T-Mobile and failing. They won’t hesitate to screw us over.

1 Like

@gibbyhetz LMFAO. Keep it up.

1 Like

How so? They introduced a service and gave us everything they promised and more at a great price. Yea some people have had problems with the app but Swamp Thing being cancelled is the first bad thing to happen on here so let’s just all get up a leave and forget about everything else even though it wasn’t really DC/WBs fault. I’m kidding, leaving is the worst thing you could do if you really did enjoy this service. People act like Swamp Thing is the only good thing about this service.
Also WB is a decent company and has its hits and misses just like every other company and they’ve had DC under there wings for decades and have gave us plenty of great things, some of the best superhero series and cartoons, the best animated comic movies and even plenty of great thing outside DC. At least DC listens to fans unlike Disney. This service was basically for the fans.
However I am worried about AT&T merger thing, or is it T-mobile? Did the merger happen already?

2 Likes

Man, I’m so embarrassed, I’m going to watch another episode of Swamp Thing…

…and enjoy it!

2 Likes

But in all seriousness, did people give up on Firefly when Fox cancelled it? Even after they only gave Joss Whedon enough of a budget just for a movie? No?

1 Like

Why the negativity and the ultimatums? They have a good app here. If this is the kind of stuff you like and it’s in your wheelhouse you should support it. Life, business and Democracy does not always work out the way we would like it too.

1 Like