Warner Bros. 100 Years

that movie traumatized me so much and made me see just how vile a group of men could be towards women. I hadn’t realized how bad it was until then.

6 Likes

Voting Big Z out?

7 Likes

Whatever you went through in the past I’m so sorry, My hope is that you’re now doing well and you’re happily married. I wish you and your husband all the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I guess I should actually look and see. I assume it’s board members.
But wow, stock now 7.61. I noticed dipstick had courtside seats at the Knicks the other night. It just made me think again he’s in this thinking it makes him a star. I’d rather have a competent CEO

7 Likes
5 Likes

He is a competent CEO… At making himself and only himself rich. I think the evidence shows he knows exactly what he is doing, and his long term goal do not involve Warner Bros doing well.

7 Likes

Rich and in his mind a star. Stock dropping now cuz just as WBD decided to turn even more to live sports, NBC is looking to steal the NBA

7 Likes

Some great news for fans of Warner Bros., MGM, and other cartoons owned by WBD. METV is launching an all-cartoon network.

8 Likes

Did they not have an all toon network that already showed these?

6 Likes

There is Boomerang which shows some classic cartoons, but METV Toons will differ from it in two ways. First, Boomerang is a cable channel, while METV Toons will be a broadcast network. If one has an affiliate in their market, then they could pick it up with an antenna. Second, Boomerang shows more recent cartoons. METV Toons will exclusively be the classics.

8 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: Thank you all. I truly appreciate it.

9 Likes

So glad the Chicagoland area kiddos along with the rest of the country will have access to these classic toons once again. It’s been tough going as far for locally produced kiddo programming ever since Bozo went of the air in 2001. :pleading_face:

9 Likes
5 Likes