Warner Bros. 100 Years

6 Likes

I totally remember those big Supes’ and B-Man sculptures up on the wall of all the WB stores :purple_heart:. Got some really cool BG stuffs at these stores too. I miss these stores sooo much.

8 Likes
4 Likes

In 1994 Mama89 took me and LittleSis to NYC and we I was like "We HAVE to go to the WB store on 5th (Mama also took us to MTV’s studios becuz, welp, she’s super legendary amazing Mama89 :smiley::smile:). The was truly wonderful! So much WB store exclusive merch as well. Had so much fun there. :smiley:

7 Likes

Been to NYC and the one that was in San Diego. Ah, for the days when WB was still a studio. So many memories . . . :white_heart:

xwbyesterx

6 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

#GreatnessDefined

#HopeForTheFuture

6 Likes

I bought WBD stock at the merger at $24 based on analysis that it could be worth $48 in a couple of years by comparing its numbers and growth to Netflix. Then Wall Street decided subscriber growth as not the way to value streamers stock, that the old fashioned idea of profit mattered. After today’s slip, it’s worth $10.

4 Likes

I’m never going to see my principle buy in. EVER. Unless WB gets bought by someone else. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

That’s why I won’t sell, the idea someone will buy it out. Luckily 99% of my investments are in the 401k not individual stocks.

4 Likes

I loved those old WB Stores. Got me some good DC stuff back when they were a thing :grin:

6 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

Nice. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Here we go with another WB100 WAL, please join us:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/wb100-bonus-wal-the-color-purple-2023-friday-2-23-5pm-pt-8pm-et/3408994

4 Likes

Ouch, WBD is down to 8.73 a share, I bought at 24. Me am not Bizzarro investor.

4 Likes

On Box Office Theory they are posting links saying the WB/Paramount merge talks have halted.

4 Likes

And cooled off with Comcast/Universal

4 Likes

:eyes: :flushed:

4 Likes