Want Me to Defend the Batman (2021)?

So technically I’m sick of people saying many dumb complaints of this film. I know a lot of people are excited but the most excited even have some complaints. I want you to tell me some complaints I have and I will defend the movie so you won’t be worried or mad.

11 Likes

My complaint is I still have to wait for it.

6 Likes

No complaints now; reserving judgement until I see the movie

6 Likes

Im stoked to see it! My only complaint is that the ears on the suit look kinda funky, they look really delicate.

3 Likes

My complaint is just attrition. Too much Batman and too little everything else has yielded diminishing returns of enjoyment. I have gone from waking up with excitement of seeing every Batman 66 episode in the morning when I was a child to a “not another one” mindset. This movie just feels like The Young and the Restless episode 587 for me. There are so many other characters who would make a movie feel like episode 1.

4 Likes

I can agree with that, DC seems to flood the market with Batman

3 Likes

With Penguin in the movie you won’t find me complaining! I can’t wait to see it.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well since it was delayed I was mad but then I realized it would make the movie better for it to come out in October. First of all it’s said to fit the theme since it is being based on The Long Halloween after all. Second, it would be the first Batman movie to be released I t Fall.

3 Likes

Yes, me too. Also with every other villain in it as well it would be amazing.

2 Likes

Well technically most movies had the problem of just to little Batman in them. Joker is being talked about more than the hero Batman himself. But we could give some other villains screen time, but mostly Batman would have it.

4 Likes

Well one thing is that it’s just set photos and not what the suit would actually look like. Second, Batman could be trying to figure out which would work best. Batman could be getting a bunch of different suits all the time. Batfleck had 4 for example.

3 Likes

Good for you. You know well best.

…ehhhhh I just REHHHEEAALLYYYY am not keen on Robert Pattinson as Batman! … aside that … I really want to see it. And I am well aware he’s done more than twilight and Harry Potter. He’s not a bad actor at all. STILL just do not like him as Batman …maybe Bruce part but not 100% Batman

1 Like

@jdaego55.10147, why’s that?

1 Like

Well maybe some videos would explain why yes perfect in the role. I mean… the one true physical part he truly has for the role that ACTUALLY matters… is the chin. If that is somehow not enough or want more reasons why he would be perfect, then watch those videos I mentioned.

Well just not keen at the moment, … Perhaps he ends up BEING GREAT like Keaton/Affleck which both came under HUGE Scrutiny Prior. … just Having Difficulty seeing a “Sparkly Vampire” Being Batman … he is a good enough actor to prove me wrong however so we’ll see I suppose.

1 Like

Well you should see his other (actually good) films such as Good Time, The Lighthouse, Cosmopolis, The Lost City of Z and etc. THEN you could see him in the role. Just forget Twilight entirely.

1 Like

True enough He’ll get the same opportunity to “Change my mind” :joy: I originally hated the casting of Heath Ledger as the joker… then :exploding_head: thought Batfleck was gonna be awful and depending on who you’d ask he crushed it! So I’ve been wrong Before. And Pattinson IS GOOD so we shall see. I WANT TO BE WRONG AGAIN! :joy:

1 Like

Michael Keaton was said to believe to be terrible for the role since they wouldn’t see him, but that’s the point! You wouldn’t expect him since he’s trying to hide his Batman persona from others! Jared Leto was thought to be pretty bad… and he was but could have been a amazing Joker as well.

2 Likes

Yah! Can’t believe there were in the first place! People just seem to not look into things now do they?

1 Like