Want a good series with the bat family

Hi anyone know a good bat family series

Do you mean one that focuses on the Bat-Family generally, series involving any Bat-Family member, or just general Bat-Books including Batman himself?

Bat-Family generally: Try the 2016 Detective Comics series. It’s pretty good. I haven’t read any of it, but Batman: Gotham Knights also focused on the family.

Any family member: Nightwing '96 is a great series, at least for the first eighty or so issues. Robin '93 is also a classic, and Batgirl '00 is one of my personal favorites. It’s not quite a typical bat-book, but the entire first volume of Birds of Prey is a really fun read. It’s probably my favorite ongoing, at least in terms of maintaining a consistent level of quality all the way through.

Any Batbook: Try Paul Dini’s Detective Comics run from sometime around 2008. Dini’s best work is in adaptations (The Animated Series, the Arkham games, etc.), but he still has a better grasp of Batman’s personality and motivations than just about anyone else, with the possible exception of Denny O’Neil.