walmart giants...still no #4!!!!

Wow still no number fours at any of the three or four Walmarts within 40 minutes of me.

They were supposed to be released today said dc’s official site

1 Like

Wow thanks very much

Sadly at the three Walmart that I stop by an occasion, they have plenty of stock on all of the number threes. nobody was out of anything not even close.

Today’s their first day of release. That said, they don’t usually show up the first day at all stores like regular comics do so just be patient if you don’t see them today. I imagine they should be out within the week at the latest at all participating Walmarts.

I can’t find any of them at any Walmarts! Is there something I’m doing wrong?

No. Not all Walmart’s put them out the exact day of release like comic stores do (also remember that every Walmart doesn’t carry them). Plus, it’s usually not a Walmart employee that stocks them, so stock may not go out until a rep from the distributor (it’s not someone from DC) gets to their assigned stores to merchandise them.

Just be patient. They will be out soon.

1 Like

There’s been delays on all four books, and they’re all started to release on 10/28.

http://www.comicsbeat.com/the-entire-dc-walmart-line-is-now-pushed-back-another-week/

1 Like

Thanks all. Guess that’s what happens when they put their top writers on these huh?

Well, there you go. That also explains why they’re not on eBay yet.

1 Like

I found The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia at a Walmart in TX for $25. I couldn’t believe it. My collection is complete now.

I found The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia at a Walmart in TX for $25. I couldn’t believe it. My collection is complete now.

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay Thanks for the info. I’ve made a couple of trips to look for these, now I know not to waste my time this week.

1 Like

@Don-El – in the article I provided, it was guessed that they might be due to the back cover advertisement. This month they were advertising the Black Label book White Knight, and after the kerfluffle with Damned, they might feel like they should advertise something more family friendly.

1 Like

If that’s the case, an ad for the new Shazam book would be ideal.

Speaking of the Batman White Knight I lucked out yesterday ,the library has the first graphic novel of it. I hadn’t read it so I’m enjoying it now.

Found a ton of them at my wal mart. Buncha reprints and not interested in the new stories enough to buy em, but i did get the hqlloweeb special and will be in for all the holiday specials

Everybody let us know when you see a number four at Walmart; not here in this end of the neck of woods

Well my Legion of spies, has anyone seen an issue number four yet at Walmart???