Walmart Giants #7

Has anyone spotted the #7 issues in the wild yet this month?

2 Likes

Not yet. A cursory glance on eBay doesn’t yield any sign of their being out ATM.

2 Likes

Nope I was looking again today number six is here .

it was nice to see that the Walmart near the movie theater I went to go see Death of Superman / reign of the Supermen was pretty well depleted!

O no I haven’t had a desire to read them but going off your eBay comment are these reseller fodder? That stinks if so. :frowning:

For some reason there seem to be areas of the country that just don’t get these in their Walmart which is really weird.

They were doing good at getting these out in a timely manner with two coming out the second week of the month and the other two coming out the fourth week of the month until issues #5, since then all four titles have been coming out together towards the end of the month. I guess they couldn’t keep on schedule…

Nothing yet. Just checked again this morning.

Trip wasn’t wasted though because I finally found that rip off of the Chik-fil-a sauce that they carry.

2 Likes

@Gregor, people try to sell these on eBay. As soon as new issues are released, you’ve got someone saying that brand new just released books that have only begun to come out are “sold out!” and to “buy it here (at X amount of times the retail price of course) so you don’t miss out!” It’s a scene man.

1 Like

Just heard they are adding two books to the Walmart giant line Swamp Thing and The Flash.
They are also changing the name and renumbering Teen Titans and Justice League to Titans and Wonder Woman.
Scheduled to be release by February 17th.

2 Likes

I saw that on the DC site, I’m excited for it! I wonder when this month’s books hit.

Nevermind on that last point. Oops :wink:

I love the covers to Titans #1 and Wonder Woman #1. Very cool.

2 Likes

So nothing coming out in January??

That’s what I was originally curious about. I would think there would be. We’re only halfway through the month.

Where’s the best place to get past issues? I missed 4,5 of Superman

Ebay or trying a different Walmart store. Some of the ones by me still have some of the older issues

1 Like

All the Walmarts in my area remove the older issues and only have newer ones.eBay or Amazon to be your best bets.
So friend what issues are you looking for again? Signed dcguitar / also StampinOn at eBay…

1 Like

I found the #7’s tonight, so they’re hitting =)

2 Likes

Well now I know where I’m stopping as I do my mad Ddash this morning before the heavy snow hits!!! Thanks Vroom

… these Walmart giant threads that we create remind me so much of Sherlock Holmes and his street detectives being his eyes and ears on the road or you know the Shadow with his network of spies, this is great. Power to the little people man

1 Like

Snow? What is this “snow” you speak of? It doesn’t exist in my clime…

I wonder what Walmart will do with the current four title display boxes after this month. Being that there will be six titles starting next month, I assume DC will ship out new boxes and tell WM to pitch the old ones.

2 Likes