Wally West - Recommendations?

I’m a bit behind on flash comics. I read all of the Rebirth stuff up to Flash War. I haven’t read either Heroes in Crisis or Flash Forward. I don’t know how Flash Forward ends. What all would I have to read to catch up with Wally. He’s so fast I couldn’t keep track! (Sorry for the joke. Couldn’t resist)

1 Like

Flash War, HiC, Flash Forward, Flash 750…

Really, I think you can skip HiC. Flash Forward probably gives enough info to get the reader up to speed on Wally’s specific story.

2 Likes

Heroes in Crisis. Definitely read that.

2 Likes

Do I need to read any Flash comics between Flash War and 750

I don’t think “need” is the right word. No one needs to read anything, really.

You might want to, though, because Flash is pretty good these days.

1 Like

My dad just took me to the comic book store and I got heroes in crisis, flash 750 and 751. I need to get a bunch of volumes though.

Still super behind on flash. Is 750 all about Wally. If so, what comes next

it’s not, There are two stories that feature Wally, The first is a Captain Cold story that Wally and Linda appear in at the end and it takes place during Johns run on Wally’s book back in the early 2000s. The second features Wally in his current situation as the sitter on the Mobius chair and I think that story will pick up in Generation Zero. Both are very good.

2 Likes

Is 750 like a compilation of stories

yeah it has six stories and six pin-ups

1 Like

So… even is I’m behind on the main Flash comics, I could just read Wally’s part and get caught up?

Pretty much.

1 Like

I’m starting the Rebirth Titans and I’m reading everything up to Heroes in Crisis

1 Like