Wally west is not dead Heroes in crisis

I don’t think Wally is dead simply because After heroes in crisis green arrow had a tie in that focused
On Roy’s funeral,while wally got a quick mention in flash but Barry was like no way and continued his story arc believing it was a trick. Roy and Dick are also being mourned in titans, Donna is seen putting a rose on harpers grave and then everyone misses nightwing it’s basically dicks issue and there is absolutely no mention of Wally no Tombstone no words for the “fallen” titan so maybe something happens Issue 2 or 3

2 Likes

I noticed that as well. Donna ands Wally may not have had as close a relationship as she did with Roy. But they were still very close. Now it makes sense that Wally wasn’t brought up as much in Green Arrow or Red Hood. (Batman made a special trip to break the bad news to Jason) Now Flash seems to be lagging behind storyline-wise. according to the solicits for the November and December issues, Barry is still just reacting to the ramifications of Flash War. But Titans was practically the ONLY book Wally had a real presence in after his return in DC Rebirth. and it seems to be right up on current events. Sanctuary’s massacre, Dick’s head-shot etc… surely they would mention Wally in some manner. are they timed out to wait until issue 2 when Barry’s actually on the scene and gets first hand confirmation?

2 Likes

They’re going to discuss Wally’s death in the Flash annual in January. Williamson said it was the hardest thing he had to write because it was Barry talking to Iris about her nephew.

1 Like

Ugh. Wally better not be dead for good.

2 Likes

They Seemed like they were just starting an interesting story with him looking for his family

2 Likes

During the hype for Crisis On Infinite Earths DC said that changes in COIE would be permanent. I believed it. I didn’t believe they would die in black and white for the world to see. Yet almost everybody who died in there came back. Wally will be back. Somewhere, somehow when they decide to need him or the next reboot, rebirth or reimagining or whatever they decide to call it.

1 Like

I, for one, REALLY Don’t want to wait another five or ten years for DC to get around to bringing someone back that never should have been killed off in the first place!

1 Like

Kind of obvious isn’t it? Also, seeing as the main focus is a time traveling hero.

1 Like

I’m not at all happy with them killing off two of my favorite all-time heroes and then giving Dick a totally different personality. I just want them to fix all of it!