WAL -Fri Jun 12 10PM EST - 7PM PST BTAS Demons Quest parts 1 & 2

There is WAL of BTAS The Demon Quest parts 1 & 2. Season 1, episodes 60 & 61

Date: Friday Jun 12, 10PM EST - 7PM PST

We will start episode 60 at 10PM EST - 7PM PST
We will start episode 61 at 10:30PM EST - 7:30 PM PST
Please do not skip the intro so everybody can stay in sync.

All comments can be made in this thread.

Hope to see you all there.
This WAL is brought to you by Ra’s Al Ghul in cooperation with the #psychologyofsupervillains

5 Likes

This WAL should make for a good crossover with World of Bats, which read Daughter of the Demon this week:

4 Likes

Blast it, I’ll be working. Hope you have a great turnout and maybe I’ll get to see you at the late night watch along…

3 Likes

Me too (not the hashtag)! Have fun y’all!

3 Likes

hey so this will be my first watch along , can someone Please help me out and tell me how this works???
how do we all watch it at the same time? do we post comments as we watch??? etc. Please help me out here lol???

4 Likes

So queue up the first episode. At exactly 10pm est/7pm pst press play. Do NOT skip the opening credits. There is a thread in the WAL section for the event for comments so having two devices, one to watch on and one to comment on is really recommend.

Queue up the next episode and that will start at 10:30pm est, 7:30pm pst.

Glad you’ll be joining us.

4 Likes

2:20 minutes and counting.

2 Likes

30 minutes til showtime.

2 Likes

I made it! I’m physically, mentally, and emotionally worn out (thanks in part to Harley Quinn) but I am here

3 Likes

Welcome to tonight’s WAL of BTAS Episodes 60 & 61, The Demon’s Quest parts 1 & 2. Written by Denny O’Neill and based of Batman 232 written by Denny O’Neill.

We will start episode 60 at 10pm est/7pm pst.

We will start episode 61 at 10:30pm est/7:30pm pst.

Start at the allotted time, and DO NOT skip the intro.

Though today has been a sad day with the loss of the comic book icon Denny O’Neill. He still lives on in his stories and the characters he created (Ra’s Al Ghul is one of his) and those he reimagined for generations (such as Batman).

Who knows, maybe, just maybe, from wherever Denny is in the multiverse or beyond, maybe he’ll be watching along with us.

3 Likes

Here. And I love that sentiment, DeSade.

3 Likes

5 minutes

2 Likes

2 minutes until we start.

2 Likes

1 minute til start

1 Like

Quick aside and random comment before this begins, our moderators are really phenomenal. They just helped me out with something and, as always, Im blown away by their compassion.

Okay, i’m done now. Whoo, less than a minute!

2 Likes

Start Episode 60. The Demon’s Quest part 1

2 Likes

Was flip-flopping between this and DP, but after Denny’s passing, I kind of had to go with this one.

4 Likes

Wow, it looks gorgeous. I havent really seen much of the remastered episodes yet. Though im glad I still have my older copies. Something about that 90s grittiness is just part of the show for me.

4 Likes

Like a lot of parts of this episode, this is straight out of that original comic. Though I think this version does give too much of a clue of who the real kidnapper is…

4 Likes

I just have to say, I really love the music to BTAS

3 Likes