Voucher Spent! What Did You Get?

Got my $25 voucher and spent it immediately on The Batman movie t-shirt (side view of Batman)
What did you all get?

10 Likes

I plan on ordering some gaiters to double mask up. :batman:

10 Likes

I’m trying to decide whether to go w/ a Superman or Wonder Woman t-shirt, or maybe just wait to see if something even better goes on the shop since the voucher is good for a whole year

9 Likes

Probably going to pick up this sweatshirt, but will wait a bit.
I don’t really need more clothing I’m just going to end up sleeping in.

8 Likes

Ordered 2 of the ZSJL shirts, the Superman one and the one with the whole team and Darkseid in the background.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty sweet sweatshirt!

5 Likes

I’m gonna hang onto mine for now to see if they bring any statues back or on the super off chance they add any Jo Mullein merch.

9 Likes

I was disappointed to see it’s only apparel so most likely it will just expire.

6 Likes

Same here! We do have the rest of the year to use it tho. They don’t expire until 2/1/22 so maybe there will be something new up by then?

6 Likes

There will absolutely be new goodies added to the store between now and 2022 if you want to save the voucher for later :slight_smile:

@SWhite - Tagging you so you see this too!

7 Likes

I’ll have to write that code down somewhere for my 25%. That way I can lose it before I find something I’d like. It’s a gift of mine, that!

3 Likes

I went with the Flash concept art that features the Keaton Batman in the background here.. Couldn’t resist the combo of the new and old.

4 Likes

I probably should have gotten masks of some type. But i went with my goto: a tee shirt. I will post a pic when i get it. yes, with me in it. why would you ask that?

3 Likes

Ditto :00_batman_1986:

3 Likes

I originally wanted a Batman coffee cup, but since they only have clothes now I’m pretty happy with The Batman t-shirt.

2 Likes

Ordered a SnyderCut Darkseid shirt.

3 Likes

Exactly what I’m hoping to hear! Thanks Swampy… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a Superman emblem shirt! :00_superman: I realized while checking the shop out that I’ve worn out quite a few over the years and needed a fresh one!

5 Likes

I wish there were a better variety of characters to choose from. My favorites tend to be more obscure characters you never see anything made for.

1 Like

Haven’t spent the voucher yet, but I’m hoping that they’re gonna release that Batman retro logo tee in navy blue. Really not a fan of white tees, so I’ve got my fingers crossed that a couple more color options will become available :sweat_smile: