VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

Oh, I never knew that.

2 Likes

It’s a relatively new feature

2 Likes

I hate to be the guy who points out the obvious, but there are literally multiple kids-only superhero teams with names like the Teen Titans, Young Justice, and, outside of DC, the Young Avengers.

3 Likes

Could also have been for entry into a cult?

3 Likes

Whoever said that clearly didn’t live in a democracy.

3 Likes

Who do you guys think would win, though? My guess is [DCeased: Dead Planet spoilers] Damian. I feel like his line about how he learned to sew because “Batman should be completely self-sufficient” suggests that he learned to do other household chores-slash-arts. That’s an older Damian, though…

3 Likes

I would’ve probably forked over some money for Robins and Justice League Queer.

2 Likes

I’d 100% read your versions. Which do you think you’d do first?

2 Likes

Ooh, that’s really tough. Weirdly enough, I think limiting it to DC makes it harder. My #1 pick of all fictional characters ever is the Doctor from Doctor Who, but in DC? That’s so tough! I think I’d like to write a story about a family of characters, like the Batman Family, the Superman Family, the Flash Family, or Team Arrow. (And yes, I know you didn’t frame it as a question)

3 Likes

In the immortal words of Batman, “[This] has aged phenomenally.”

(Spoiler: Batman: Urban Legends)

4 Likes

Yay robins won !!!

8 Likes

Dammit, I was hoping to be the first to report the good news. Ah well, congrats all around.

4 Likes

Robins is gonna be crap. Wouldn’t be surprised if Seeley uses “Defacer” again or whatever.

3 Likes

Happy for people who like Seeley but personally I am very angry.

3 Likes

Well, you can’t please everyone. I’m sorry you’re disappointed.

5 Likes

It’s ok. I’m just not a Seeley fan so it frustrates me that we finally get a Robin team-up book and it’s Seeley writing it.

4 Likes

There’s going to be a… Well, not a team-up, but a “Robin rumble” in Robin #5, so that’s something.

5 Likes

Yeah. I’ve found that series to be decent so far so maybe that’ll be good.

4 Likes

I will say, Tim coming out has definitely helped with my massive guilt about voting for Robins over JLQ. (Spoiler: Batman: Urban Legends #6)

5 Likes

Although now that I think about it, part of Tim’s origin story is Nightwing, so Superman has to exist, so all of Krypton has to die… Yeah, okay. I see your point.

3 Likes