VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

I really hope SS7 wins…

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @wookieesandmilk.67979 ! I too hope SS7 pulls the win in the polls!

6 Likes

Welcome @wookieesandmilk.67979 :slight_smile:

We’ll just have to wait and see - you never know what might happen at the last second!

@Aztek @wookieesandmilk.67979 which SS character are you most excited to see?

6 Likes

The twitter account is mentioning that there’s only 8 hours left - will the poll be revealed after that, or will that be hidden until October?

Also, I do hope that Robins wins. It’d be pretty cool to see Steph face off against Jenny Wren. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You know :smirk:

6 Likes

Hey @millernumber1! The winner will be revealed at DC FANDOME on October 16th. Stay tuned! :batparrot:

5 Likes

sad day, but thanks for letting us know!

7 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted in this nail-biting campaign! We have been closely reading all of your hopes, dreams, and more, over these past few weeks, and we can’t wait to share with you the details of these results.

:batparrot: DON’T FORGET TO TUNE INTO DC FANDOME ON OCTOBER 16th TO FIND OUT THE WINNER! :batparrot:

8 Likes

Jeez, dude! We’re all just trying to have fun!

6 Likes

Zach is innocent!

5 Likes

I doubt it’ll be mostly standalone adventures. Probably 5 or 10 pages after that ending, Jenny Wren throws a a grenade in with a gas that knocks them out, and then, I don’t know, traps them in the Court of Owls’ labyrinth or something. And the D.O.A. will likely make some sort of reappearance later, to bring it full circle.

4 Likes

Welcome, @Kelechi.obiahaoma.67356! Also… What?

4 Likes

Welcome, @ARCANUM080780.64144!

4 Likes

A bit of a course change for you, but I’m excited for these titles too. I love having my birthday in Pride Month, I get to get all the DC Pride stuff without spending a dime!

5 Likes

Welcome, @wookieesandmilk.67979!

4 Likes

My recommendation or the week which literally nobody asked for is Crush and Lobo. Didn’t think I would enjoy it- outside of man-bat #5 , it was my favourite release this week.

6 Likes

I love how many different subjects have been talked about in this thread, in just the last week. We’ve got economy, criminal psychology, English…

7 Likes

Ego is also a major factor. Was just rereading Event Leviathan and came upon this exchange:
Lois Lane: “This is - "
Bruce Wayne: " - Without ego. And that really cuts down on my list of usual suspects.”

5 Likes

A lot of people in this thread have been pointing out that many underused characters missed their chance here to return, and I had a GREAT IDEA: An anthology series telling stories from all over the omniverse, by a collection of writers. The only rule? You can’t use any characters that have appeared in the past year. Off the top of my head, here are some possible titles:
Remember Me?
Tales from Comic Book Limbo
Where Are They Now?
Bonus points if it’s hosted by a funny fourth wall-breaking character like Ambush Bug or Harley Quinn.

6 Likes

Hmm… I’m thinking about the Robins villain, and what’s happened to her face… It looks too much like flames to have been from an accident. Likely either she did this to herself, or it was a punishment (possibly from some divine - or demonic - entity).

4 Likes