VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO. WHY. WHY cant we all get what we want. I want to see Lobo and Animal Man team up, The Blue Beetle comic, the Green Lantern comics and EVERYTHING ELSE. I knew Robin’s would win.

5 Likes

If I have to vote for one comic, it would have to be Lobo and Animal Man. COME ON, WE GOTTA FRAGGIN SUPPORT DA MAIN MAN. INFINITE HOUR EXXXTREME WAS FRAGGIN AWESOME and I hope that LOBO AND ANIMAL MAN sees their print in due force.

COME ON. VOTE 4 THE MAIN MAN. I want to see Lobo BLOW SOME S$%T UP.

5 Likes

Hey @branmag17.72088, welcome back to the community! I’m certainly hopeful that we’ll at least see some of these pitches make it to print in the future and I think you’ll find a lot of people here that agree with us. I definitely recommend you check out the Q&A we had with the DC Publishing Staff behind this Round Robin tournament!

Between Robins and Suicide Squad Seven, which one do you want to ultimately take home the gold? :1st_place_medal:

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :smiley:

6 Likes

Lobo has a team up book
Coming next month with his daughter crush

7 Likes

So, Robins and Suicide Squad won. :thinking:

I predicted how this match would’ve gone before, so here’s a more specific rundown of what happened.

• The Robins mostly hid in the shadows. One or two Robins attacked the Green Lantern at a time, eventually leading the Lantern to an abandoned warehouse. The Robins then used technology to bombard the Green Lantern with its standard weaknesses (activating a yellow smoke machine, using a crane to impale him with a girder of wood, etc.) They even pulled a Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice and weaponized Scarecrow’s fear toxin.
  • As I theorized, Amanda Waller remotely hacked into the scarab. Until then, Jaime was pretty good at holding off the likes of Harley, King Shark, etc. Captain Boomerang and Deadshot tried ambushing him, so he had to incapacitate them first. When the rest of Task Force X were preparing to battle him straight on (and Jaime Reyes was just as ready), Blue Beetle received an electric shock from his back; Waller had won. Amanda had a little bit of fun now that she controlled Blue Beetle’s suit: she activated his jet wings to fly him over the battlefield. She deactivated it, sending Jaime to his demise and knocking him out. The scarab is now the property of Task Force X.
6 Likes

TOMORROW!! yay!

I was about to say “yay” a bunch of times but then I remembered i can’t spam…

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s not the first time Waller’s killed a teenager.

8 Likes

Wow what a shocker :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Lobo even getting a second book on dc black label with Superman soon too
Lobo fan getting fed

5 Likes

what time will it be posted today?

4 Likes

I think you misunderstood. This tournament is for a new book not who would win in a fight…

4 Likes

I think they’re just having fun.

6 Likes

Oh ok. My bad. Sorry.

4 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! The final round actually starts tomorrow, May 26th. See you then. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

oh okay.

giphy

5 Likes

i7ccslc

5 Likes

Anyone know what time today the new voting will post?

5 Likes

no clue

4 Likes

And so it ends. As it was always meant to end. With the Community deciding the victor.

6 Likes

Going live at 9:00am PT!

6 Likes