VOTING CLOSED! Your Complete Guide to DC's 2021 Round Robin Brackets

An interview between Lois and House from Doctor Who, remember him? SO MUCH FUN.

4 Likes

OOOH. I was right! Tim Seeley on Robins. And STEPH IS THERE! Oooh. I’m really interested in the artist now… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Greetings, Round Roberinos! (Do we like that nickname? I can stop.)

We have formally announced the next round of competitors- you can find the full details, including the aforementioned sneaky peekys, updated in the original post- get there ASAP by clicking here!

Due to popular demand, we have also included the Community in the remaining rounds of voting, which you can head to right here. Don’t delay, voting on your favorite story is just a poll away!

9 Likes

Will Instagram be included again?

4 Likes

This contest made me finally bite the bullet and get the Barbara Gordon Batgirl Omnibuses.

Next is the Birds of Prey when the stars align.

7 Likes

Are you collecting the new Gail Simone Birds of Prey trade paperbacks? They just announced the third one!

6 Likes

Disappointed to see it looks like Robins will only have the main five. But still my first choice. And if we don’t get it, we’ll never know if the stars would’ve aligned and given us… Carrie Kelley? Helena Wayne? Duke Thomas? Maps Mizoguchi (I think I spelled that right)? The Toy Wonder?

4 Likes

If it does well, maybe we’ll get a sequel miniseries that expands out!

3 Likes

i just checked voting is on instagram

4 Likes

Seeley writing is one of like the, three things that could get me to vote against more Steph (the other two things are if she were to be written as murdering a bat fam member or as an evil mastermind).

I voted for Zatanna, now my top choice, Lobo/Animal Man, Blue Beetle (gosh darn that was a hard choice please forgive me Jesse), and Suicide Squad seven.

3 Likes

Great nicknames :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The art looks awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

Hmm, the downside to this is now that there’s less contenders, it’s harder to choose! Also I don’t want to make any snap decisions because I haven’t heard of more than a few of these creators and I’d want to take a look at some of their other work first.

The only thing I’ve read of Sina Grace is a bit of his Iceman run which was…okay. The thought of him doing Green Lanterns is an intersting one. The pin-up looks cool.

I’ve never heard of the Soska Sisters, but the art given for this Zatanna story is :heart_eyes:

Never heard of the writer for Lobo/Animal Man, but Scott Hepburn has drawn some cool stuff, as the preview page shows.

Robins I’m definitely excited for – love Tim Seeley’s writing, and the art looks good here. Looks like it’s going to include the sort of official Robins: ala Dick, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, and Damian, which is good for me.

Blue Beetle, I haven’t heard of either creator, but looks cool and I like the premise.

I was intrigued by the premise for Jesse Quick but I’m even more intrigued by the creative team. Stephanie Phillips is a promising new creator. Her Harley Quinn is amazing and her writing has even got me to try other books like Taarna over at Heavy Metal. David Lafuente is also a great artist – very stylized and kinetic, perfect for a speedster.

Superman & Lois, I think I’ve read some fill-ins the writers did for Nightwing which was decent.

Suicide Squad Seven, writer I never heard of, artist is decent, I’ve like a good amount of what they done, but let’s look at who we have on the cover…wait, is that Zatara, Zee’s annoying younger cousin? IS THAT EL GAUCHO IN THE BACK?! I’m quickly becoming sold on this.

6 Likes

That sounds like fun – Crisis on Infinite Robins, give it to me now, DC!

5 Likes

I didn’t even notice those characters in Suicide Squad Seven - that makes it so much cooler! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They did a Black Widow arc for Marvel that I literaly finished yesterday that was pretty good.

3 Likes

Cool! Is it on Marvel Unlimited?

3 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

I think that the Lobo and Animal Man concept would be nice to see. I feel like both of the characters would play off of each other fairly well if given a chance.

4 Likes

Love the concept art, visual aids always help in voting.

3 Likes