:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

Yeah, I ain’t mad at any of these pitches, even though we all know who’s gonna win.

3 Likes

If Robins wins, I certainly will be the most happy! I kinda wish we’d gotten at least a one page preview of Superman and Lois, though! Very excited to see all the one page promos coming up! A couple of weeks to go!

3 Likes

Zatanna lost??? :eyes: I didn’t expect that to happen. I knew it was close, but wow.

Well, most of the ones I wanted are out so I guess I’m going SS7 all the way now.

5 Likes

You aren’t voting for Robins???

4 Likes

Out of these 4 I’m only really interested in Green Lantern.

Robins is pretty low on my list, but will probably win.

Eh, at least one of the books I was interested in made it this far.

Now go ahead and make all the books anyway, DC :slightly_smiling_face:, especially the Superman one.

4 Likes

We can have a Robin story whenever. When’s the last time, Jaime, Zatanna or Jesse Quick had their own series?

I’d rather vote for the less popular/used option. And the promo art for SS7 has some characters I haven’t seen in a long time. I’d rather they get a chance for a series.

6 Likes

Well, SS made it to top 4.

Honestly, for me, it’s not about “when was the last time character X had a book”. I would have voted Superman all the way through, given the chance. I just don’t find the premise of Batman’s sidekicks getting together that appealing.

4 Likes

I don’t know. There are a million Superman comics. I’d rather get new content. :woman_shrugging:

I would rather have comics with a ton of various characters and content. Instead of a dozen Superman fam or BatFam comics.

5 Likes

Agreed, but really I would rather get a good Superman or Batman Story than a bad Zatanna or Captain Comet story.

4 Likes

Of course! I’d always rather have a good story vs a bad one.

4 Likes

Wow Z lost. Hope this story comes back at some point. Maybe closer to her movie. And Supes too. That’s a surprise.

GLvRobs
I like the Robins and Bats a lot. But I’ve been in a GL mood lately and I’m up for some Killowog and Kyle action.

SSvBB
They both sound great. BB sounds like a season finale type thing and SS just sounds like obscure character chaos. But I’m more interested in the squad so SS gets my vote.

4 Likes

Well Zee can’t win everything, Mega Madhouse is honor enough, I assume.

6 Likes

I think a lot of us (myself included) were surprised that Zatanna’s story lost, but it seemed to be super close! With such even numbers here on the community’s poll, it seems like either one was an excellent choice.

7 Likes

Thats what I’m disappointed about. Its like all the options are NFL teams while the Robins are the NFL team with Tom Brady.

8 Likes

Definitely. All great stories either way.

5 Likes