:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

She is on Twitter by a bit but she lost on Instagram it will be close

2 Likes

Looks like we will have to wait and see

2 Likes

at least now I know the pick I want to win the most.

2 Likes

Curious which site sees the most voting.

3 Likes

Say it ain’t so.

2 Likes

My guess would be Twitter…I wanna say they had between 15,000-30,000 votes in the first round

2 Likes

Instagram has almost 3x the amount of followers, i believe the polls from that site could swallow up any other

3 Likes

Oh really??? I haven’t been able to work Instagram voting

4 Likes

TOMMY WISEAU?! Oh hi! Honored to have you in the DC Community!

4 Likes

The voting was temporary within Instagram Stories, they only had a selection up for 24 hours, and you will need to make sure you’re logged in :slight_smile: Maybe not helpful now, but hopefully for the future!

2 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ambush bug popped up in the latest SUPERMAN book, out Tuesday…just typin, sniff,sniff,sob

4 Likes

They said that Insta had 3x as many votes as Twitter in the last Q&A

3 Likes

I love Sash’s videos. She’s so funny but so wise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think its time for zatanna to get her solo comic book its been ages her last one was in 2010 and we only been getting content from the jld which has been moved to the jl as a backup which was a terrible idea and tbh the bat family are great and all but they’re so overrated other people deserve this but since its base on voting i hope zatanna takes it no hate to robin!

5 Likes

Does anyone know what happens after someone loses? does the comic book gets canceled or do we have to wait longer for it?

2 Likes

Hey folks!

Thanks to everyone who voted for their favorites! Our polls are now closed. We are busy compiling the results from all voting platforms and we will announce those results soon!

Let us know in the comments who YOU think will be going on to the next round of Round Robin!

7 Likes

Well, that depends. I believe that if some of these comics garner enough support, regardless of whether or not they win, they might have a chance of being published solely based on popular demand! Of course, we can’t guarantee anything. If you’d like to get a better understanding of just how this works, I suggest you read all about it in our Q&A with DC’s Publishing Staff here!

4 Likes

Damian was also pretty close with Steph in her batgirl run and Tim and Jason have been more friendly lately so I think steph, Dick and damian against jason and tim

4 Likes