:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

They said that Insta had 3x as many votes as Twitter in the last Q&A

3 Likes

I love Sash’s videos. She’s so funny but so wise. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think its time for zatanna to get her solo comic book its been ages her last one was in 2010 and we only been getting content from the jld which has been moved to the jl as a backup which was a terrible idea and tbh the bat family are great and all but they’re so overrated other people deserve this but since its base on voting i hope zatanna takes it no hate to robin!

5 Likes

Does anyone know what happens after someone loses? does the comic book gets canceled or do we have to wait longer for it?

2 Likes

Hey folks!

Thanks to everyone who voted for their favorites! Our polls are now closed. We are busy compiling the results from all voting platforms and we will announce those results soon!

Let us know in the comments who YOU think will be going on to the next round of Round Robin!

7 Likes

Well, that depends. I believe that if some of these comics garner enough support, regardless of whether or not they win, they might have a chance of being published solely based on popular demand! Of course, we can’t guarantee anything. If you’d like to get a better understanding of just how this works, I suggest you read all about it in our Q&A with DC’s Publishing Staff here!

4 Likes

Damian was also pretty close with Steph in her batgirl run and Tim and Jason have been more friendly lately so I think steph, Dick and damian against jason and tim

4 Likes

So, most of these results are pretty clear, but I was curious about GL vs Zatanna and Superman and Lois vs Suicide Squad Seven, and did a little bit of math using the assumption that Instagram is about 3 times as many votes:
Zatanna - about 27,761
vs
Green Lanterns - about 31,825

Superman and Lois - about 25,785
vs
Suicide Squad - about 29,798

So that’s my current prediction for the winners.

4 Likes

Nice stuff! Guess we’ll just have to see how close you are later, eh? :smirk: Might have our very own Calculator hehe

4 Likes

ono, can’t I be Oracle instead? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think applejack has that sown up already.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I do indeed believe Applejack has taken on that role as our resident Oracle, but you can be our secret Oracle #2 haha

4 Likes

oooh, what if I were Proxy, though?

4 Likes

You could always be Overwatch???

3 Likes

Or Operator, true.

But as a fan of Stephanie Brown’s Batgirl run, Proxy feels real appealing to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

JLQ may still be alive 'cause of the passion shown for it.
All supporters, google for it and get that “DC Pride” when it comes out!

JLQ! JLQ! JLQ! JLQ!

All together now, “Somewhere over the rainbow…”

6 Likes

Does anyone know when Round 3 opens?

Also bummer that Zatanna didn’t make it. Guess I’ll be pulling for Green Lanterns to win it all!

3 Likes

may 5th

3 Likes

You can be Watchtower. (since Allison Mack definitely is on the outs)

3 Likes