Vote For The Next Cereal For The Saturday Mornings Watch-Along on March 30th!

Saturday Morning Watch-Alongs are the BEST! You get together with friends for great TV and cereal and a great time is had by all! One of the great things about these great times is that YOU can vote for the next symphony of sugary cereal goodness you’d like to enjoy for this coming Saturday, March 30th!

Here’s the straight dope ( “rules”) on how this crispety, crunchety process works:

-Voting runs from today Saturday, March 23rd, until this coming Tuesday, March 26th. The voting period will END at 8 PM PT/11 PM ET on the night of Tuesday, March 26th. You only get one vote for one cereal so think it over carefully and, as the Grail Knight said to Indiana Jones: “Choose wisely.”

-After voting has concluded, the votes will be totaled by a moderator and then posted in that week’s shiny new Saturday Mornings Watch-Along thread. You have from the time that thread goes up until the wee, early hours prior to that Saturday’s WAL to run out like The Flash and get your box of that week’s winner. So, be most expedient and “do it to it Lars!”

That’s all there is to it Young Heroes! Just vote within the indicated time frame and from when the new Saturday Mornings post goes up and onward, go scoot your boot to your nearest food jobber to get the Cereal of the Week. Remember, your vote DOES count, so rock it here and rock it well!"

Happy Voting and…Let’s…Get…Crunchy!!!

2 Likes

I vote for Cinnamon toast crunch. :slightly_smiling_face::milk_glass::bowl_with_spoon:

2 Likes

Frosted Flakes ( or as I called them as a Kid because there was a tiger on the box Tiger flakes) Because , They are grrrrrrrrrrreat

1 Like

Fruity pebbles all the way

1 Like

Crunch Berries!!

1 Like

I second Reaganfan78’s choice, Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

1 Like

UPDATE: Due to the Batman marathon WAL on the 30th, this vote will count towards the Saturday Mornings Watch-Along that takes place on April 6th.

Accordingly, the vote can now END on April 2nd, due to the adjustment in dates (unless a moderator says otherwise).

1 Like

Bumped for visibility and the fact that April 2nd will be here before you know it =)

Am I the only Golden Grahams fan here?

Oh, heck no! I love Golden Grahams too!

I have to abstain from voting, but you’re absolutely welcome to vote for Golden Grahams if you wish. They are culinary heaven in the form of brown, sugary squares for sure.

Bump for timeliness reminder.

The extended vote for this Saturday’s cereal ends tonight at 8pm pacific/11 eastern.

If you haven’t already, get your vote on =)