Vote For The Next Cereal For The Saturday Mornings Watch-Along on March 16th!

You’ve been enjoying the crispy, TV goodness of the Saturday Mornings Watch-Alongs here in the TV/Film/Games section right? Of course you have! Now YOU can vote for the symphony of sugary cereal goodness you’d like to enjoy for this coming Saturday, March 16th!

Here’s the straight dope ( “rules”) on how this works:

-Voting runs from today Saturday, March 9th, until this coming Tuesday, March 12th. The voting period will END at 8 PM PT/11 PM ET on the night of Tuesday, March 12th. You only get one vote for one cereal so think it over carefully and, as the Grail Knight said to Indiana Jones: “Choose wisely.”

-After voting has concluded, the votes will be totaled by a moderator and then posted in that week’s shiny new Saturday Mornings Watch-Along thread. You have from the time that thread goes up until the wee, early hours prior to that Saturday’s WAL to run out like The Flash and get your box of that week’s winner. So, be most expedient and “do it to it Lars!”

That’s all there is to it Super Friends! Just vote within the indicated time frame and from when the new Saturday Mornings post goes up and onward, go scoot your boot to your nearest food jobber to get the Cereal of the Week. Remember, your vote DOES count, so rock it here and rock it well!"

Happy Voting!!!

2 Likes

Sorry for missing out this morning. I got distracted buying a new car. But my vote is for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

3 Likes

We missed you @Behemoth!
But I must say, buying a new car is a perfectly good excuse to not be in attendance. :red_car:

2 Likes

Cars are fun. They make sounds like my name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a day early with Lucky Charms.

1 Like

As the originator of the voting idea, I feel I should remain and will continue to remain impartial to the suggested choices.

If I wasn’t in charge of collecting the vote though, I wouldn’t exactly be against the thematic value of Lucky Charms, given the impending holiday and what not :wink:

2 Likes

Sugar Bump =)

Luck Charms bump

I vote for Honeycomb Cereal !!

In honor of St. Patty’s Day I too will vote Lucky Charms.:four_leaf_clover:

Voting for this week is OVER. Thanks to this week’s participants =)

We now hand the results over to The Powers That Be and wait with baited breath to see which choice will be the Voter’s Choice for this forthcoming Saturday.

slides a quarter into the Mr. Drumroll machine. Drumroll begins

Rats voting is over and I miss it! :sob: Walking away carry a box of Lucky Charms. Not feeling lucky.

The results are in! WHICH CEREAL COULD IT HAVE BEEN? Find out in today’s Saturday Morning Cartoons announcement!

1 Like

CTC will win one day. Mark my words.

1 Like