VOTE: Best Day / Time For Old Time Radio Action Heroes Listen Alongs

VOTE: Best day / time for Old Time Radio Action Heroes Listen Alongs

If there is at least a little interest in it, I am rolling out Old Time Radio Show Listen Alongs for heroes such as:

The Shadow
The Green Hornet
Blue Beetle
Captain Midnight

as well as Tom Corbett and other fun Action Hero radio shows of the 1930s through the 1950s (Dick Tracy, Don Winslow of the Navy, Mandrake the Magician, Jack Armstrong, and “I Love A Mystery” with the A-1 Detective agency, 3 soldiers of fortune).

2 things to vote on here if you like:

Interest in Joining an Old Time Radio Action Hero Listen Along:

• I would enthusiastically join as many as possible
  • I would occasionally join such a thing
  • I would never show up to an Old Time Action Hero Radio Show Listen Along

0 voters

One last poll for you, What days and times might work best for you on a regular basis if this is of interest even occasionally? At this point, I’m planning to hold this once a month:

• Tuesday at 6 p.m. Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern / 8 p.m. Central
  • Wednesday at 6 p.m. Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern / 8 p.m. Central
  • Thursday at 6 p.m. Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern / 8 p.m. Central
  • Sunday 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern / 7 pm Central

0 voters

No slight meant to the Mountain Time or Arizona Time folks, I just couldn’t fit it into the poll.

3 Likes

Please share your thoughts as well below.

1 Like

I’m fine with any day, I just don’t think my parents are very happy that I stay up til 10 for the radio show and even later for the after party.

1 Like

I can’t wait to listen to it

1 Like

@discordia57 ?

1 Like

I’d love to get back into the swing of joining the LALs. It’d be cool to do other shows too. Thursdays and Sundays I could probably be able to join. I get out of work early enough both days.

3 Likes

Wow Sunday at 8 p.m. Eastern is a very popular time per the poll.

There’s another Watch Along now at 7 p.m. on Sundays I think pretty regularly.

The first one of these Old time Radio Action Heroes Listen Alongs will be tomorrow Wednesday September 29th. We"ll probably change the day after that, once a month at least.

Guess we’ll see how the schedule looks the last week of the month of October.

2 Likes