Volunteers Wanted for New DCUI Feature!

Hey all!

The Product Team here at DC is looking for 5-8 people who are subscribed to DC Universe Infinite to give us some feedback on a new and exciting feature called Follow Series! As a volunteer tester, you would follow a short user journey through the feature via a prototype, and answer a few questions along the way. We are looking for Monthly and ULTRA DCUI subscribers only.

The prototype test will only take about 20-30 minutes to complete. If you are interested in helping us add and improve new features, let me know in the thread below and the selected participants will be emailed with next steps!

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up_batman:

19 Likes

Sounds cool! I’d be glad to help if you need it!

12 Likes

To quote Hunger Games - I volunteer!

Seriously though, I’m down to help out

15 Likes

I’m down to test things :laughing:

12 Likes

I’m interested @Jitsu, please sign me up, I’d be happy to help.:slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I’d be happy to help!

10 Likes

I’m down to help

9 Likes

Count me in if there is still room!

8 Likes

I’m down to rock n roll if ya need me​:disguised_face::sunglasses::hugs:

7 Likes

I see 8 people have already volunteered, but I would be glad to help if someone can’t or you need a round two.

7 Likes

I’d like to help with this too!

8 Likes

:raised_hand:t2: :clark_hv_4:

“I volunteer as tribute.”

7 Likes

I’ll do it.

4 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in the ring- it sounds like a feature i would like as i currently do this with lists.

4 Likes

I can help if you’re still looking for volunteers.

5 Likes

I’m interested, but I’m an annual subscriber…

5 Likes

I’d be interested in trying this feature out.

5 Likes

Here to help if still needed!

5 Likes

Totally in if you want me. Middle aged, computer literate, long time DC fan. Been subscribed forever, even when you could watch the old Shazam show on the app.

4 Likes

You may already have all the folks you need, but I would absolutely love to help test this.

(I am a software consultant and have been complemented by our dev team on the quality of my bug reports. This is probably just an indirect complaint about some of less clear colleagues, but, well, I list it as a skill now.)

4 Likes