Villains

Favorite villain and why?

1 Like

New52 Joker.

I like Joker for the same reason I like Batman: He’s just a regular guy with a jacked up head. But, instead of being calm and calculated like Batman, Joker is just plain bats*it crazy.

New52 Joker is just about as crazy as bats*it gets!

2 Likes

@New52 Joker My Sentiments exactly!

1 Like

Deathstroke

He’s badass, a great story to him, awesome costumes, cool names and can be an anti hero at times.

Intelligent and a high quality combatant is a good combo. Plus even though he’s a mercenary for hire, he can be his own man too

1 Like

Joker because he is such a unique character

1 Like

Black Adam, he’s such an awesome character, with a cool backstory and a huge powerset

1 Like

Superman guy so lex Luther why because he’s freaking lex Luther

1 Like

Ra’s al ghul…cause he’s the demon

1 Like

The Riddler
Joker
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Vandal Savage
Darkseid

These are my favourite DC villains

2 Likes

Favorite Villain : Mr Freeze

Why:
I find him both unique and interesting. I think it’s intriguing he does what he does out of love for his wife. He doesn’t care how, Nora comes first in his heart & finding her a cure. Also what interests me as well is how tv media has shaped his look, name, & backstory. In the early comics he was a bald Caucasian guy named Mr Zero. It wasn’t till the 1966 Adam West Batman show he was given the name Mr Freeze & his icy blue/gray skin tone. Then in Batman animated series he was given the tragic backstory involving Gothcorp & Nora Fries. Overall, I really enjoy reading this character’s story arcs & Mr Freeze will always be my favorite.

1 Like

My favorite villain is Harley Quinn.

Ever since she first appeared in Batman: the Animated Series, she has been a mainstay for me. She is the perfect blend of humor and craziness to bounce off of her Mr.J!
Harleen will always have a special place in my heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

Riddler and Scarecrow.
I think their premises and gimmicks are the most entertaining and they have some of the best character designs.

I love so many of them.
Condiment King
Bane
Darkseid
Black Adam
Joker
Penguin
Cheetah(extremely underrated)
Deathstroke
Talon
Hugo Strange
My boi Sinestro

I have to say Joker. In my opinion he epitomizes evil within the DC universe. Many of the other villains in the universe have redeeming qualities or can sometimes be sympathized with: Mr. Freeze went insane trying to cure his dying wife, Lex Luthor and Ras al Ghul usually believe what the are doing is for the best. Joker has no redeeming qualities and is completely unsympathetic. Joker does what he does simply because he enjoys being evil.

Harley Quinn, I don’t know why I just like her character and personality. But only as a villain not an anti hero.