Villains Who Belong In a Different Rogues Gallery

There was an episode of Brave and the Bold which featured a battle I’ve always wanted to see happen in the comics, but to the best of my knowledge it hasn’t yet-
Zatanna vs Abra Kadabra.

Kadabra is a Flash villain, but he’s a PERFECT nemesis to Zatanna. She’s a real magician, while he’s a fraud. She represents everything good about magic, while Kadabra is the complete opposite.

So my question is- anyone else have an example of a villain who regularly fights one hero, but would be a perfect fit to fight another?

17 Likes

I would love to see Hawkman vs Ras Al Ghul. Just think about it? Ras must’ve bumped into Hawkman in one of his past lives. I would love to see them battle… And it doesn’t necessarily mean Hawkman wins.

14 Likes

Aquaman vs Starro is another. The king of the seas vs a conquering alien starfish. This needs to happen more.

9 Likes

Same with Vandal or Etrigan.

7 Likes

I think OMAC would make a good Cyborg villain. Cyborg usually struggles to find the man still in him and OMAC has fully given himself over to the machine. He’d make a good Zod-type villain.

10 Likes

Plus, Cyborg just needs better villains.

7 Likes

Livewire should be a Batman villain. It’s not fair putting her up against Superman. Even then, she’s going to have trouble with Batman because we know he wears insulated armor.

8 Likes

@Mister_Assister Cyborg vs Metallo would be great.

8 Likes

Despero is considered a Justice League villain, and it’s true that he can be a Justice League level threat. I would argue that in actuality, he’s the Martian Manhunters nemesis, the Joker to J’onns Batman. Think of a Despero vs the Justice League story. Who saved the day? It was likely the Martian Manhunter.

7 Likes

I’m sure Neron was created to be a threat for the Justice League, but aside from being the villain responsible for her death- he refers to himself as the Lord of Lies. Perfect match against a hero who wields the Lasso of Truth.

6 Likes

Adam Strange and Mongul sounds like it’d be a no-brainer!

7 Likes

Deadshot should stay out of Green Arrow’s rogues gallery and stay in Batman’s. I’m not a big fan of when villains hop around cities like that.

7 Likes

93c5b22c21e3f141611e43f98b06a816

Vandall Savage should be one of Wonder Woman’s rogues.

6 Likes

The Rival should be an Impulse rogue, not a Flash rogue

2 Likes

I love him as a Flash villain, but I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing Batman vs Murmur

4 Likes

The Scarecrow needs to fight Crazy Jane on Doom Patrol.

4 Likes

The Question’s name, though given in his career as “Vic Sage,” is Charles Victor Szasz. He does not know his parents.

There is a serial killer in Gotham named Victor Zsasz.

One erases his face, in his quest for truth. The other marks his body, to tally those he’s shown his own truth.

They have never met.

5 Likes