Villain vs Villain

If you could have one fight between two villains ; who would be your dream fight? I would love to Killer Croc vs Bane . Let me know lets get violent!

12 Likes

These are off the top my head

1:Harley Quinn v green Lantern

2:bane v scarecrow

And last Harley Quinn and joker v batman and Superman reply who you think would win these fights

5 Likes

Killer Croc vs. Joker

I’m ready for Croc to eat him cause Batman won’t let Jason get rid of him.

10 Likes

Here’s my thoughts on who would win in each thought

1. Green Lantern since he can create Joker with his lantern and distract her and smash her with a bomb and she explodes. Not sure if he can do that but hey, imitation just an example.
  2. Bane since he doesn’t have fear and Scarecrow is just a guy in a Halloween costume.
  3. Batman and Superman since while Joker has taken on both of them before, I don’t think Joker as the most powerful Batman villain since I am tired of of him being this powerful as much as Batman being this powerful. They’re supposed to be regular hero’s and villains with a gimmick. That’s just an opinion. Also Harley Quinn loses as well.
4 Likes

Hmmm well thanks for you feed back

5 Likes

Would rather have Bane instead of Killer Croc.

4 Likes

I mean if Bane will break Joker’s back, then sure.

6 Likes

Green Lantern easy

Scarecrow

Clark wins it by himself.

4 Likes

Really

5 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

REALLY :grinning:

5 Likes

I am Vengeance! I am the Night! I am Batman!

5 Likes

Are you sure a four thatd

5 Likes

You don’t get it do you boy. This isn’t a mud hole. It’s an operating table, and I’m the surgeon.

6 Likes

Huuu

4 Likes

It is a famous line from Dark Knight Returns.

4 Likes

They have both been consider Batman’s archenemy, so I would like to see The Joker vs. Ra’s al Ghul. My bets would actually be on The Joker, simply because he is so unpredictable.

3 Likes

The problem I see with villains fighting the Joker is that they don’t have Batman’s ethics. I think someone like Ra’s al Ghul would just have a sniper or a team of assassins take out Joker in a heartbeat. Or drop a bomb in the general are where Joker was. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes