Video Game Hopes for the DCU

As James Gunn stated there’ll be video games connected to the DCU so my question ~

What games would you like to see based on the current DCU slate and/or future projects of the slate you hope to see get games for?

5 Likes

I think a Creature Commandos Beat Em’ Up would be cool

(If) we get a movie or show of The Question I’d like to see a detective game in the style of TellTale Games

For a ‘Brave and the Bold’ tie-in. An Arkham Asylum first-person survival horror like Outlast. It’d be scary to be an employee and having to survive the night of the Asylum being taken over by the inmates. Imagine the rogues gallery in a new terrifying light.

4 Likes

Stuff with absolutely no story at all.

2 Likes

These sound great. Like that Arkham horror idea. Actually tried making a game like that in Dreams ps4. Never got far before I lost steam (plus a glitch deleted it) but that idea always sounded cool to me.

As for the question being asked I’m up for anything. Maybe a way to expand on characters or origins that they may not want to tell in movies or don’t have time to they could. Like maybe some of the Batfamily as B&B seems like there is a developed batfamily so maybe it can be used as a way for flashbacks maybe and adventures with Bruce and Dick or something :thinking:

3 Likes

I haven’t had an Aquaman game since the gamecube

4 Likes

This just writes itself.

3 Likes

Furthermore, if anyone played the darkness games than I believe with that game giving you the choice to be evil and control tentacle monsters that it would be perfect for a poison Ivy game.
1_wtxa1JNhHfCYdGsQ2DxDGw

613E47D5-7727-4E4F-BDE1-2FD8E4A81F19

3 Likes

Any sort of Telltales DC game would be sooo cool. I want tough choices to make with serious consequences

4 Likes

Hey! How about a Superman game? That would be great :laughing:

3 Likes

N64_01

Memories…? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s been too long since we’ve gotten one

3 Likes

I never played that game. I don’t even know if I was born yet lol

Is that the Animated Series game?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this was one of the best games on the Nintendo 64 :smiley:

3 Likes

@basicallytimdrake

d
o
y
o
u

h
a
v
e

a
n
y

i
d
e
a
s

f
o
r

a

v
i
d
e
o

g
a
m
e
s

f
o
r

t
h
e

D

C

U

??

2 Likes

A game where you get to play is either Jason Todd or Barbara Gordon and the entire premise of the game is beating up the Joker forever and ever cursing him to his own personal eternal hell

4 Likes

Robin is holding Joker down right now if you want to come take some shots.

3 Likes