Valentine's Day: Which DC Kiss is the Most Memorable?

10 Likes

I remember this because of Robin’s tongue, that was in 3d, in a lego game from the 2000s.

7 Likes

ImpressiveSpecificArrowworm-size_restricted

6 Likes

Not on the list but it should be…

3 Likes

Why is it so hard? Its not like they are the same person

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, Dick/Babs is my favorite couple and they have some awesome kisses… but this specified an issue that has a nice kiss instead of a great kiss (imo)… So I picked something else. I think Aquaman made the Mera/Arthur kiss grandly cinematic with bright colors, rotating around the suspended couple in the midst of battle. It was definitely different and memorable.

5 Likes

Yes! Yes! May I submit the time Ivy had to kiss all those teenagers to turn them back from trees? :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I voted for Harlivy. I was at first surprised that so few people voted for Jon and Jay (we need to think of a ship name for them), but considering everything else they were stacked against… Yeah, that seems about right. Changing tracks… There are a couple of kisses that need to be on this: Barry and Iris in the The Flash episode “Out of Time”, that one where the Legion of Super-Heroes all disappeared (I only have a fuzzy memory of that; After all, it never happened), the one that definitely happened, and we all know it, and you know we know it, and we know you know we know it… You know the one, and absolute top of my list is Clark and Lois on the Moon in All-Star Superman #3.

4 Likes

I like how this was where your mind went to, because mine definitely did not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Pick just about any episode of Lois and Clark. Dean and Teri had real chemistry.

3 Likes