UPDATE! Trivia THURSDAY, 9/3 @2PM PT/5 PM ET: CW'S THE FLASH!

My name is HubCityQuestion, and I’m the greatest trivia host alive. But are you the fastest contestant? Find out when you join us this September 3rd for 2 hours of trivia on one of the top two live action TV series ever about The Flash! As always, the winner at the end of the competition will score an EXCLUSIVE Riddler Badge!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [8]
ReepDaggle [7]
N81 [4]
emmafsouthern.81956 [2]
Detective7 [1]
casasstrophe [1]
3 Likes

Yes, I know everything about the classic one season wonder staring Joh… Wrong show. Well time to watch a few hundred episodes to prepare myself.

I see what you did there :grin:

2 Likes

:cracks knuckles:

Okay, let’s do this!

Wow. I was so ready for this today and then 5pm ET passed and I looked up and saw that it says Thursday

1 Like

I will crash, then burn, then blow up, next to a gas station, that blow up

barkyallen
Might not be able to stay long but I’m here !

2 Likes

I’m here too!

2 Likes

So am I

3 Likes

lets do this!

2 Likes

Ready to go

2 Likes

Ready!

1 Like

Hey all! Thanks for accommodating the time change! I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled earlier this week and was laid up at the usual time. Now let’s get to it!

5 Likes

Q1. Who was James Jesse’s criminal sidekick during his prime years as The Trickster?

3 Likes

Prank

1 Like

Zoey Clark

2 Likes

Correct! Real name Zoey Clark, and a throwback to the 1990 Flash series here on DCU.

5 Likes

Never forget a Mark Hamill performance. Even this small indie one where he plays a guy fighting an evil empire in space. Can’t place the name of the movie though.

2 Likes

Corvette Summer?

4 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like