UPDATE! 🏬 Put Your Favorite Local Comic Shop On the Map! 🏬

Hey @Mastersof96!

I think we’re all missing being able to visit our go-to places! I’ve moved your comment over here to possibly help you out. If you’re having a hard time waiting for them to re-open, we have this awesome map above that shows all places that are offering delivery and curbside pick-up.

Please feel free to give us your go-to comic shop and we’ll add it to the map!

4 Likes

5 Likes

my is Arkham Comics and Games
5074 Broadway St, Pearland Texas 77581
www.arkhamcomicsandgames.com

6 Likes

Hey @Mastersof96!

I see Arkham Comics and Games is on the list that offers delivery and curbside. I would love to add it to our personalized list as well! Care to tell us why this is your go-to shop? What do you love about it?!

5 Likes

because it is less then 20 mins away from where i live in Alvin TX and the store (Arkham Comics and Games) has a great selection of items to buy and also i have an Account with the store and with www.Comichub.com and get $5.00 off for ever $100.00 i spend (it used to be $10.00 until October 2019 and i do hope it will go back to it) there at Arkham Comics and Games

4 Likes

Store: Adventures Underground
Location 1391 George Washington Way, Richland, WA 99354
Why I Love it? Not only this store sell so many comics, they have old and new toys, old books and a Cafe as well. Plus the staff are friendly.:slightly_smiling_face:
AdventuresUnderground_500.jpeg
download.jpeg

6 Likes

Hey @Mastersof96! Thanks so much! I’ve gone ahead and added your shop to the list! That’s pretty awesome that your account with the store allows you to receive discounts.

@Reaganfan78 - It has a cafe?! That would be great, buy a Comic or book… sit down with a nice coffee (or in my case, an iced coffee)… and enjoy your purchase right then and there! I’ve added your shop to the map as well, thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

that is cool, if i am ever Washington state i will try visit it :grinning: :smiley: :money_mouth_face: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

that is great :smile: :+1:

5 Likes

10410946_932626540121534_2738203117481293081_n Cosmic Comics and Cards
728 E Marshall Dr Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
972) 264-0617

7 Likes

I must admit I am a bit prejudiced about this store. Until I had a Stroke in December I was the new comics day worker for over 10 years and worked evert Free Comics day since I knew which books were not age appropriate for those under 14 and those under 18 as well.

5 Likes

Hey @bobbinirving.25298! I’ve added your shop to the map. If I ever have any questions about age appropriate comics I know who to ask! Care to share with us what you love about Cosmic Comics and Cards? What makes it special to you?

6 Likes

Name: Keiths Komix
Address: 528 S. Roselle Road Schaumburg, Illinois 60193
Always kind and helpful!!! Goes out of his way to help you find special items!!! Very knowledgeable about comics and games. Never says a negative comment about what a customer likes or is into. Knows what true customer service is all about!

7 Likes

Name: Hazel’s Heroes
Address: 1664 N Main St #12, North Canton, OH 44720
Why you love it: The owner is very friendly and is always willing to help make suggestions/recommendations. He has a great selection that are well organized and easy to sort through. Special events are the best, and always cause me to leave buying way more they I budgeted :laughing:

6 Likes

That is so accurate! It is very easy for first time visitors to get lost in here. Much, much love for Hartville Flea Market :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Hey @michael.allen99000! I’ve added your shop to the list. I love that your description states that there is never a negative comment about what the customers likes are. Shopping for Comics should be fun! An adventure even, and there should be no negativity on our comic book journeys!

4 Likes

Hiya @NovellPaladin!

I’ve added your go-to shop to the map. I’ve actually been to Hazel’s Heroes once! I was up that way visiting a friend and we went there. You’re right! There was a great selection, and they were super nice. There were no special events while I was there, but I can definitely see how you would leave buying more than intended lol.

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

When the comic store I worked at before closed The owner gave me good discount Then I found out he kept his pull list on paper. Much like the owner of the previous store did that impressed me. Then when hired me he gave me a better discount. I worked there till I had a stroke in December. He has kept my books until I get my disability pay on the 3rd. I plan on going to the store then.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing @bobbinirving.25298! That’s awesome that they keep your books until you’re able to go pick them up. It really does sound like a great establishment. :heart:

5 Likes

Yay!!!. Thank u. It’s great to go back to my to my roots & have someone else give it love … Awesome that you’ve been there too!!!

5 Likes