UPDATE! 🏬 Put Your Favorite Local Comic Shop On the Map! 🏬

Name : Comic town
Address : 94 Dillmont Dr, Columbus, OH 43235
Why you love it They are my closest comic book shop and they are where I get my comics from. They also host DnD sessions on Wednesday. The guys there are really friendly and help me whenever I need it.:heart:

11 Likes

This looks like a great place @Bearprints! I’ve gone ahead and added it to the map, thanks so much for sharing!

7 Likes

My shop is also my old workplace and one of the largest comic book distributors in the country.
Name: Mile High Comics
Address: 4600 Jason ST Denver, CO 80211
Why you love it: I have so many memories in this place. It’s so big you can (and I often do) lose track of time searching for books. Also, I have some good buds who work here.

8 Likes

Name: Coliseum of Comics
Address: 2511 Old Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Why I love it: They sell old comics, new comics, Pops, statues, busts, individual issues, volumes, tabletop role-playing games and tabletop role-playing game components, figures, collectibles, pins, keychains, comic storages… literally everything.
It’s great!

5 Likes

Hey @SethMac and @CrazyQuilt! I’ve added both of your locations to the map. I love this map so much, I have it saved so that I can look at it the next time I’m traveling. Hopefully, I’ll be able to stop in at a few of these locations.

8 Likes

Thanks @Barrys.Better.Half! Do you have a link to the map?

7 Likes

Hey @SethMac, you should be able to access the map by clicking the “View larger map” icon on the top right corner of the map here in the thread.

8 Likes

Got it! It doesn’t show up on my iPad but it does on the desktop. :+1:

8 Likes

Mind’s Eye Comics.
200 E Travelers Trail, STE 105
Burnsville, MN 55337

The only black owned comic book store in Minnesota. All the latest in comics and pop culture as well as books about black history. The owner is a great guy who gets to know his customers. A great place to hang and nerd it up.

8 Likes

@Novice8 - I’ve added your favorite shop to the map, thanks so much for sharing! This sounds like an awesome place.

7 Likes

Gateway Comics and Toys
2368 Plank Rd Fredericksburg, VA 22401
They have a great selection of comics and they host different reading events and showcases local artists. My favorite part of the store is their wide selection of figurines and collectibles that have me constantly hooked!

6 Likes

I’ve added your shop to the map @comicswithjordan, thanks for sharing this with us. That’s wonderful that they showcase local artists!

7 Likes

thank you! it’s for sure worth checking out!

6 Likes

Idk there was an icon lol. There’s nothing on my IPad. It’s just blank space then words at the bottom on the top of this post. I did push the map icon at the top right. It does a circle 2 second spin then nothing.

4 Likes

This iOS bug is one of our great shames.

5 Likes

It’s honestly not a big deal. This site is so awesome the greatness far outweighs a few bugs. It’s one of those deals where I don’t know what I’d do w/o it anymore lol. I used to just have a phone full of DC pics & figures & nothing to do with them. I got to talk DC maybe 2-3 times a month with 3 other friends. I can deal with not being able to access everything on something that used to not even exist. Even if it stays this way forever I’ll still be renewing when it’s time.

4 Likes

Name: That’s Entertainiment
Adress: 224 Park Ave, Worcester Massachusetts
Why I love it: The prices are moderate and they have almost everything a comic book fan loves.

10 Likes

@BatHuman I’ve added your shop to the map. I took a look at their website too and love that not only do they buy and sell comics and games, they also TEACH people how to play some of the games. Thanks for sharing, It seems like a cool place for all ages to geek out together!

6 Likes

You’re welcome, I love sharing things with other people c:

6 Likes