UPDATE! POLL! Top 5 Batman: The Animated Series Episodes

Have always been a Robin fan so the Robins Reckoning always stuck with me from when I was a kid

3 Likes

Phew… That was tough… :flushed:

But I made it just in time to get my vote in! :superman_hv_4:

Really, any and all episodes could have been on the list because in the end…

He is vengeance. He is the night. He is Batman! :batman_hv_2:

7 Likes

Thank you to everyone who voted!

Make sure to check out the Watch-Along post on Monday to find out which are the Top 5 episodes you voted for!

10 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned “It’s Never Too Late.” That episode totally expanded my conception of what an animated show could be. A lot of unexpected emotions to process for a kid watching cartoons after school!

3 Likes

I really enjoy Judgement Day and Deep Freeze.

4 Likes

I’ve legit gone back and rewatched sooo many of these since this Poll started! … this series truly Never gets old!

3 Likes

Heart of Ice, House & Garden, and Old Wounds are my favorites but the poll won’t work for me for some reason.

2 Likes

Hey @EverAJ!

The poll was closed on Friday afternoon, which is probably why it didn’t work for you. However, I made note of your 3 choices and will add them into the totals for you!

6 Likes

Awww thank you that’s really nice of you. Sorry I was late to the party

4 Likes

“Almost Got Him”
—almost got in

3 Likes

Even though I havent seen it in like 25 years,“the man who killed batman” is one of my favorite episodes of any tv show ever. I was very young when I saw it, but I distinctly remember it because it was the first time I truly realized the relationship between batman and joker. It was the first time I realized how much Joker truly loves Bats…and vice-versa

2 Likes

I think that the Batman the Animated Series episode of “Chase Me”. It’s a little six minute short, used as filler in the original show. I remember seeing it and thinking to myself, " . . . for a show that is already groundbreaking in its content and time slot, they do this . . . the animation paired with the jazz music, that’s pushing the envelope. " I was already impressed with the show, that just made a life long fan and memory.

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who like the Baby-Doll episode, I thought that was really good!:grinning:

I didn’t mean too.:grin:

2 Likes

pretty poison ,2 face , vendetta, clay face episode. clock king

2 Likes

Hey everyone! If you haven’t seen it yet, the Top 5 episodes were announced in our Watch-Along thread! Head on over to see which episodes made the cut!

WATCH-ALONG! Batman: The Animated Series TOP 5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, September 11th @5PM PST/8PM EST

3 Likes

Welcome to the DCU @bertman31.13226. Glad to have you here! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78 you definitely are not the only one. There is so much good stuff in that episode.

2 Likes