UPDATE! POLL! Top 5 Batman: The Animated Series Episodes

Haha no, I had no idea. I only knew about Adam West from recognizing his voice. Something about this episode is so special. Has such an nostalgic feeling to it, its kinda haunting in way. I just the love the direction and story telling of the gray ghost episode. It ranks up there in the series as on of my favorites for sure. Shadow of the bat and Harley and Ivy were also some of my favorites.

8 Likes

If I had Adam West’s voice, I’d read myself bedtime stories

7 Likes

Robin’s Reckoning will always be my favorite

6 Likes

I know it’s from the new adventures, but Old Wounds! “Woulda, shoulda, didn’t.” And “can’t be a boy wonder all your life”.

5 Likes

No Feat of Clay?

8 Likes

“Trial” is, in my opinion, one for the all-time best episodes of a DC animated show.

5 Likes

Hey @NightWing441984!

We’ll be having another poll in a couple of weeks for The New Adventures of Batman, so keep an eye out!

10 Likes

Hey @Mae!

Since our illustrious @AlexanderKnox covered “Feats of Clay” last month with the DC Animated Club, we decided to not include them in this poll.

They’re definitely on my personal favorites list though!

10 Likes

Makes sense, thank you PPB!

7 Likes

Hey @Hiraeth!

Trust me when I say it pained me to not include this episode, but since we’re trying to focus more on Batman this month, unfortunately, we didn’t include “Harley and Ivy”. :pensive:

9 Likes

I only voted for three choices because “If You’re So Smart, Why Aren’t You Rich?” and “Mad as a Hatter” weren’t options.

3 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell I will for sure! Thanks!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Same

Except I didn’t vote yet.

3 Likes

Those are good but some of my other favorites are:
-Baby-Doll
-The Laughing Fish
-Bane
-Christmas with the Joker

4 Likes

Agreed on all of these @rwk, especially ‘Baby Doll’. Just. so. good.

4 Likes

Heart of Ice is my favorite with the Two Face episodes in a close second

4 Likes

Yes, the Baby-Doll episode is so well done.

4 Likes

There are so many good ones! Such a classic show!

4 Likes

Personally think Jokers Favor and the Man Who Killed Batman are missing from the list; solid selection apart from that but those two episodes are probably my favorites. Ed Begley Jr completely shredding Joker’s entire self-image at the end of Favor and Hamill delivering that classic eulogy for his dear pointy-eared friendnemesisloveramigofoil might be my favorite moments of the entire series, come to think of it…

4 Likes

Just kidding! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I completely understand! Believe it or not… Batman was actually my favorite DC character before I knew about Harley and Ivy. :speak_no_evil: But then I saw the light! (…or darkness? :thinking:) Batman still holds a special place in my heart, though! :black_heart:

Gonna try my best to attend the WAL! :pray:t2::bat:

6 Likes