UPDATE: LIVE Q&A with Xavier Woods Cancelled Today - Stay Tuned for More Q&A Updates

UPDATE: Xavier unfortunately had something come up and has to cancel for today, but stay tuned for more updates on Q&As to come!

8 Likes

Hello Xavier,
I’m a huge fan of WWE and wanted to say how thrill I am to see you on DC All Star, there’s so much I wanted to say so I’ll cut this short, When you first started to play the game as Tommy, which DC Character did you think he was before Sam told you your DC Character?
Also wanted to add I hope your leg is getting better and I’m sorry I have to say this…New Day Rock! :pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

4 Likes

Hello Xavier,
Watching you on All-Star Games was a blast! Since you got to play as Batman already, which other DC characters would you like to play as in a potential Season 2?

4 Likes

Since I know that this matter has caused a bit of controversy…somehow, I feel obligated to ask, “What happened to your Batman that drove him to kill?” :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Hello Xavier, I think you made a great Batman, and I’m wondering, if you could play a Dc villain, what one would you choose?

4 Likes

Hello
Big WWE fan. Hope the leg’s doing well.
You’ve been awesome in All Star games.

I have 2 questions.

Which DC character do you think would make a great WWE Superstar or tag team?

You Batman moves are amazing. So what other creative moves do you have for him or any other heroes for that matter?

3 Likes

Hello Xavier, who do you prefer, Big E or Kofi Kingston? Btw huge fan, NEW DAY ROCKS!!!

3 Likes

although this is pointless to the dc universe, xavier woods i wanted you to know, ive always wanted to tell you that you would always be the character i played as in wwe 2k16 your character was the best ok thats all i had to say have a great day

wait i havea question actally who is your favorite female and male hero and villain, and who do you think would make the best tag team

3 Likes

Plenty of characters from the DC Universe would make great wrestlers, but who would be the best at cutting a promo?

4 Likes

bruce wayne can sponser it all

3 Likes

What are some of your fav DC comics story arcs and do you have one that is your favorite of all time? Do you have a favorite dc animated show?

2 Likes

Have you ever been turned down for Wrestlemania gear as you have included pop culture references in the costumes through the years?

2 Likes

If you could create your own hero for the DC Heroes RPG, what would you create? Who would you want to see illustrate it?

2 Likes

What were those drinks Alfred was serving you guys? They looked good.

2 Likes

Hey Xavier love ur YT Chanel and the New Day. I was wondering who is ur favorite Flash Wally or Barry

2 Likes

What was your reaction when you were asked to be part of DCU All Star Games? I Really enjoyed the show, everyone seemed to work well together and had great chemistry!!!

:crossed_fingers:for season 2

3 Likes

What was it like meeting Denzel Curry on UpUpDownDown? He has so much energy, man.

2 Likes