UPDATE! DC Daily Returns January 16th!

If you could have more artists on doing how to’s with Hector. As a writer who wishes he was an artist I love these segments. It’s fun to do it alongside them and I have a few really cool pieces I’m very proud of up on the office wall as a result.

I’d also love to see more of Sam’s Roadshow, he needs his own show.

More Echo Kellum too… he’s Terrific (ok, i’ll admit that was bad, but I just couldn’t resist)

Looking forward to more episodes soon, hope the cast and crew had a great holiday season!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear your takes on the Crisis Finale, as well as your reviews of the rest of the H.Q. series

4 Likes

It’s given me a chance to catch up , glad to see your coming back and excited to see what you have instore for 2020

1 Like

Yes I really consider DC daily a major part of my subscription value Wish you would have started as early as 1/6

4 Likes

I believe they film on Wednesdays, so that would be my guess. I have no actual insight, that’s just my guess considering I see the cast post IG stories about “filming days” on Wednesdays​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yes, I thought they were going to do more talking about Crisis.

1 Like

That’s my birthday! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday

3 Likes

Hoping to see more Tiffany Smith in upcoming episodes. I know she’s a busy bee! It would be great to have her host again if Clarke ever takes a vacation. More interviews with DC writers/artists would be welcome.

3 Likes

It would be schway for some of the sweet plastic candy by McFarlane Toys and Spin Master to be on display when @DCDaily comes back. Even better would be a host (Hector) to spend a minute or two talking about the new merch.

2020 is a new year, with new, very prominent, merchandising partners for the DC brand and DC Daily would be an excellent point of free promotion for all parties involved. To paraphrase the theatrical trailer for Batman & Robin: “On January 16th, it all comes together”.

4 Likes

Great to hear. I was starting to worry where the show was this week! (need my Daily fix)

1 Like

Can it be 1/16 now?

5 Likes

Excited to see you guys coming back. Looking forward to some terrible puns but some great discussions

1 Like

Super excited for the show coming back and to hear about the finalists too

2 Likes

So, am I the only one who thinks it’s taking waaaay to long for DC Daily to come back, and still checking everyday just in case they are planning to surprise us and come back early? :smile: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Whoo! I’m glad to see you guys coming back! I really loved getting off of work and hearing all of the news, history and your opinions on certain properties. I also love the jokes. I loved the one about “Honk & Dick” and how everyone else was laughing! I look forward to more jokes, more commentary and more opinions!

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

I would love more motion comics on the service in general.

3 Likes

Ask them if they want to be honorary members of the Nerds of Prey

1 Like

hey have I missed anything?