UPDATE:DC Daily is electric for Static Shock!

Echo janitor was mr Janis

Is that a suit on rubberband man or is it just his new skin from the bang

Who you guys ship Frieda with Virgil or Daisy with Virgil?

1 Like

In episode 7 i think virgils dad is the real hero definitely need the thanks from him mean he would of die

1 Like

Sons of was good episode that hit on real issue about racism and so many good parts to like when virgils dad says " do your folks know where you are son?" Also end even the guys wear make up

2 Likes

“Sons of the Father’s” shows how a fun kid’s show can be something so much more. This episode should have won an Emy. It had shades of Archie Bunker. It hit hard on a subject that is as important today as it was when this show aired.

2 Likes

“Winds of change” why was virgil being a jerk to Richie just cause he wants virgil to be ready for fight meanwhile Virgil was to be irresponsible and chill with daisy

1 Like

“Winds of changes” virgil focusing on babe(daisy) while he should be focus on the bangbaby

The recaps of Static Shock is awesome. And it would be really cool if there was a live action Static Shock. Echo would be awesome as Static too.

3 Likes

“Bent Out Of Shape” is another stand-out episode as it deals with taking responsibility for your actions, and paying the price. Rubberband Man made his mistakes, but in the end he made the right choice, faced up to his punishment, and by doing that, not only did he get his sentence reduced, he gained the respect and friendship of at least 3 people. This is a timeless story.

2 Likes

“Bent out of shape” I see rubberband is more of antihero in this episode also where those big crowds say free stringer

1 Like

“Replay.” Oh how fickle fame!

1 Like

“Junior” if static tries pooping to hard emp happens feel bad for his city

“Replay” Kids actor always villians like baby doll from batman TAS

"Replay " like the new intro to show

“Tantrum” That bang baby needed chill pill

1 Like

Really wish we didnt stop at end march missed some good team ups batman and robin and shaq

2 Likes

I just finished season 4. Im so bummed out that Static ended then. It waa clear they had plans to continue. Wish they’d bring it back for 2 more seasons.

2 Likes

I always did love this show since it was on KIDS WB long ago! My favorite episodes was when he teamed up with Batman Superman and the JL. I just wish they would make a new Static series or better yet I think DC UNIVERSE should!