Upcoming shows for 2020 and 2021

So i’m a big Young Justice fan and I was wondering if the coronavirus is going to impact season 4 being released later this year. What is everyone else’s thoughts, and it doesn’t have to be on YJ, but any show.

3 Likes

Man…don’t even say that lol!!! I love me some YJ. Especially, with the LOSH ring on waitress ending. Which, I’m pretty confident is my woman Saturn Girl/Woman.

1 Like

I hope they do the red hood story as well.

2 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

they left me with so may questions at the end of season 3. Im stoked to see it all play out.

4 Likes

I know!!! That’s why this shows so good. Have yet to be disappointed in the slightest from any season.

3 Likes

The way animation is produced means that if there’s going to be a 4th season of Young Justice, it’s already been completed and will be announced (and released) at the creators’ and IP owners’ (DC/Warner Bros. Animation/DC Universe) leisure.

1 Like

Do you think they will do a 10 year time jump for YJ season 4

1 Like

This is just my OPINION
YJ season 4, it depends. If the voice work was done prior to corona, then a lot probably depends on where the animation study is. South Korea jumped on isolation and shelter in place pretty quickly. They are currently plying pro baseball in empty stadiums. So it’s possible their animation studios are back up and running. So there are multiple factors in play.

As for live action shows, I think we will see delays and/or shortened seasons. 18 episodes instead of 23, just a guess. The ones that were shooting or scheduled to shoot on location during this time period will have longer delays. Titans is mostly shot in Canada, so that has combined issues because of multiple countries being involved.

So I think the answer is yes, everything will get delayed or shortened, by how much is probably based on the individual show.

1 Like

Young Justice Season 4 has likely been finished for months and DC Universe is just waiting to announce a release date for it.

2 Likes

Here is a question about Young Justice.
Will Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle,Will She walk again, and become batgirl one last time forever.

From Z.M.

Keep up the good work over at DC Daily, if I m not looking up any internet news I m always watching you guys, DC comics news

3 Likes

I feel like Young Justice being animated gives it the best chance of avoiding large delays. Titans season three on the other hand is likely to be pushed back.

4 Likes