I like Jack Nicholson joker better and Superman is my favorite hero I didn’t think justice league was that bad just because dark version of batman worked doesn’t mean every movie needs to be dark light hearted is what I loved about the old Superman movies and Superman gets over looked for batman how many animated series does batman need give us more Superman series
How about WW or Flash? Especially, since she part of the Trinity
Here’s an unpopular DC fan opinion: I think Superman Returns is a better MOVIE than Man of Steel.
I think that Superman returns had so many holes in it but hey to each their own
Superman Returns was a more solidly made movie, but it’s mostly just because it’s such a simple plot that it’s very easy to portray. It sticks true to the character of Superman and the mythos, even if the version of Luthor it’s using is a dated one from the 70s. Superman being a little stalker-ish was a questionable decision but it’s not that glaring. Its biggest flaw is that it’s just boring. 90% of the movie is uneventful, and a downright snore at times. The other 10% is pretty great, especially the airplane rescue. Still, Supes is mostly playing cleanup the whole movie, which is a bit tedious. Complaints about him lifting the crystal mass are valid but overblown.
I loved BVS. One stupid moment (martha) doesn’t define an entire film. I think Warner Bros panicked and tried too hard to make the critics happy. I prefer the darker material. There’s room for it. I also think Affleck is the best Batman since Keaton. A dang shame its over.
And I prefer Batman Subzero over Mask of the phantasm.
Flash is a better hero than Supes or Bats. Beyond is way overrated.
Mos is the best Superman movie
I don’t think there is need to say someone else is better everyone has there own favorite
The Big CGI fight scenes at the end of Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad are near unwatchable. I always stop the filns before them on each rewatch. To some extent the Doomsday fight in BvS is that way too. Having said that, I enjoy ALL of the DCEU shared Universe films.
I liked Brandon Routh as Superman.
DC messed up by scrapping Armie Hammers Batman Movie and switching to Ben Affleck