Universe Swap

I would trade Henry Grynch for Alfred, imagine if a snake like that was the one raising Bruce.

2 Likes

Don’t Bats eat Spiders?

2 Likes

It goes both ways.

2 Likes

I’d like to see what Harley Quinn would do in the Marvel Universe. How about we trade her for Jessica Jones. So Harely can beat up street level baddies in NYC while Jessica navigates Gotham. I would love to see how Spiderman, Daredevil and even the Avengers deal with Harley.

2 Likes

Batman And wolverine swapping places would be fun as they are quite similar, with the exception of batman’s no-kill rule. How I would do it is have them have to escape All their universes, respective teams. Given these guys have been members of almost every major team in each individual universe and with batman, you can pull in Teen Titans by association.

however, from a story-driven perspective, would be to switch Captain America and Batman would be far more interesting as these two are extremely similar on paper, however, bruce became a super soldier the hard way but Bruce is smarter than Steve in terms of sheer knowledge. both also serve a similar role but both work their roll in vastly different ways.

Bruce being very blunt well steve is more like superman in temperment.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Charles Xavier go to DC, and try to figure out why they don’t think more about Mutants, and try to downplay them by calling them Meta Humans. Then I’d like to see the Legion of Super Heroes go to Marvel, and try to explain why none of the Marvel Universe characters influenced them to form the Legion.

3 Likes

The thought of Black Panther to the DCU might be very stimulating. With no Wakanda to resource, it would be fascinating to watch him adapt to a new reality. Maybe discover the existence of Gorilla City in Africa. Perhaps geographically, exactly where Wakanda stands in the Marvel universe. Going over to MARVEL, I suggest a villain. One Lex Luthor by name. In the same position as the Panther, it’d be interesting to watch him attempt to build a new empire there. Especially under the eyes of Tony Stark and Reed Richards.

3 Likes