Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

That means you’ve simply clicked a thread (like this one you’ve posted in) and opened it up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love this leveling concept

5 Likes

That’s great to hear! :slight_smile:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions!

5 Likes

I wonder what I need to get to clearance 3

5 Likes

It looks like all you need to focus on is:

You Requirement
Visits 10% (3 / 30 days) 33%
Topics Replied To 8 25
Topics Viewed 23 50
Topics Viewed (all time) 23 50

So you need some more topic replies, topic views, and more days visited :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

5 Likes

Any way I can see my stats?

3 Likes

Absolutely :slight_smile:

If you click on your name in the top right hand corner by your profile picture, you’ll be sent to your profile (link here) where you can view your stats, though we moderators have more detailed information than users do.

I’ve got you covered, though! The 2 requirements below are all you, personally, need to focus on in order to get back to that Clearance Level 3.

In the last 30 days:

You Requirement
Topics Replied To 7 25
Topics Viewed 27 50

And something important to note is:

If you dip below the requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to A Hero’s Helper. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Clearance Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

6 Likes

I was demoted to Beginning Hero from Hero ranking, and i don’t know why. I’m active on this site, participating in all Mixtape Mondays, and Roll For Its. I’m on here pretty much every day. (It’s actually my sponsor week on the Good Morning thread.) If I did something against the rules, please tell me. I don’t understand why I was demoted.

7 Likes

Sorry if anyone else has made this comment, frankly I was not about to scroll through all of these to check - that said, it would be really helpful to end users generally if the PROFILEs of user had a link or something that pointed to this or that it was easier to find in the Help Center. I mean, I realize I originally went to the HC looking for information on how I could change my avatar so I wasn’t stuck with Batgod (which is frankly a crappy default choice on DCUI’s part) but it took forever to come across this thread which required some searching on my part.

So I am certain that casual users will not find it easily and frankly, I do believe that DCUI and these forums want to encourage casual users to be motivated to participate (and thereby subscribe, if they aren’t already doing so) and otherwise grow these forums as well.

Frankly, it just seems counter intuitive to good web design.

2 Likes

Could you tell me why I’m not clearance level 3 please

3 Likes

Hey @anon23719806! :wave: You’re almost there - you have one more requirement to meet. Let us know if you have any further questions! :joker_hv_1:

In the last 30 days:

You Requirement
Topics Replied To 17 25
6 Likes

Hi, i just signed up, like yesterday. Wondering where to find a list of requirements to get promoted. Are there any “points” for sharing the links with friends or getting friends to sign up? Or is it all just reading and participation? Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey @perrinrj1.72597, welcome to the community! :wave: You can find a list of the requirements for each clearance level in the original post of this thread. You are currently at Clearance Level 1 (A Hero’s Helper) - here are the requirements you’ll need to meet for the next clearance level:

• Visit at least 2 days, not sequentially.
  • Cast at least 5 likes.
  • Enter at least 20 topics.
  • Read at least 75 comments.
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading comments.

At the moment, we do not have a program for referrals, however, please keep an eye out for updates on our upcoming badge additions and loyalty / rewards program! You can read more about this in the following thread:

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. :batparrot:

7 Likes

I literally can’t figure out why i’m not level 3 yet.

5 Likes

Hey @Alexis227! :wave: You’re nearly there, you just have a couple more requirements to meet:

In the last 30 days:

You Requirement
Visits 30% (9 / 30 Days) 33%
Topics Replied To 18 25

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions! :0_supergirl:

8 Likes

I use to be able to go into the Iceberg Lounge and after being gone for a week, I came back to the community and couldn’t get in anymore. Do I need to visit everyday to keep that level to stay in the lounge?

4 Likes

Hey @TheMidKnightSon! :wave: You do not need to visit the community every day to keep the Level 3 clearance, however, you can drop back down to Level 2 if you have not met the Level 3 requirements in the last 100 days. There is also a 2-week grace period immediately after you gain Level 3.

You’re nearly back to Level 3:

You Requirement
Topics Replied To 18 25
Topics Viewed 27 50

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. :batparrot:

9 Likes

Thx @Shayera.Hol

6 Likes

How do I figure out if I am close?

4 Likes

I have the same question.
How can we see our numbers for “Topics Replied To” or “Topics Viewed” in the last 30 days?

4 Likes