Umm are you guys Time Travelers?

Oh my goodness!! I swear I need to take another long break from social media. Apparently the Execs and showrunners here are time travelers!!

I was on Facebook just now TRYING to point out that DC Universe can’t be blamed retroactively for the cancellation of Constantine. By a different channel. Before this service existed. Then I gave up. Because I rolled my eyes too far into my head I saw my brain.

One guy LITERALLY tried to blame the service for the “cancellation” of every show here. Including the television Superman. In black and white. Starring a gentleman who has passed away. And two shows on hiatus.

So, seriously. I know you can’t answer me, but if you ARE Time Travelers, meet me here last Tuesday!

10 Likes

Already did it! I just assumed you wouldn’t believe me so I just contacted you. Since your declaration to the time travelers didn’t get made until today. You wouldn’t know about the declaration. So when I contacted you, I couldn’t say why because you would have then not written the post which because I’m a time traveler know it would have caused a quantum time loop which would create a black hole.

3 Likes

Shoot, I said to much. You primative 2000ers don’t know this stuff yet.

3 Likes

I wish I could delete everything but in the present the only thing I can do is wait.

2 Likes

You remember that phone call last Friday? The one you hung up on?Yeah, there’s your proof.

3 Likes

I knew it!

4 Likes

Everyone involved in this thread: we have representatives who will be visiting you shortly, please cooperate and look directly into the flashing light. Thank You.

6 Likes

@mgstv
YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Oh! Now we find out the TRUE reason we can’t have the Batman show from 1966 on this platform, DCU canceled it! Thanks, DCU. #SaveBatman66

4 Likes

I’m not a time-traveler.

YET.

3 Likes

The truth is that you were the time traveler the whole time. You tried to save a loved one, but you instead created a flashpoint that resulted in the worst of DC fandom timelines. And even if you set things right, you’ll still end up in an alternate reality thanks to a blue glowing Dan DiDio.

5 Likes

Oh boy. So Im the reason for Batman 50 NOOOOOO :cry:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for this realization, @warbabe76.31820

SOMEBODY GET ME A NEURALYZER! ASAP!

1 Like

I must say this has always been one of my favorite posts from the DC Universe archives. It’s always funny to see the original Community format though. While I can’t keep my comment on here too long as it will disrupt the timeline, I couldn’t help myself from reminiscing just this once.

3 Likes

Ahhhhh!!! I forgot the original Community didn’t allow editing!

just look here at this pretty light

3 Likes

I’m a time traveler on a one way trip to the future, but I never seem to make it past the present.

2 Likes

@Beagle
I’M NOT CRYING! YOU’RE CRYING!!!

I don’t understand the shade this service keeps getting. The archive of animation, to share with my kid makes the service worth it. The amazing origional content is like the icing on the cake.

2 Likes