"Um Actually!" The Game Show!

I think you’re correct

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

Um actually all Batmen laugh. Therefore he is not The Batman who Laughs but a Batman who laughs.

2 Likes

Um actually not ALL Batmen laugh, Red Son Batman never laughed

1 Like

@ComicCultured are other people allowed to create prompts?

I’d say just message me your ideas, if I send out the questions its easier to update the leaderboard

1 Like

This is one of the BEST game ideas I’ve seen :rofl: Love it! Keep it rolling!

2 Likes

Um Actually there is no Red Son Batman. Superman is the Red Son, and you’re thinking of Batman of Earth-30

3 Likes

Um actually Ive been one-uped

2 Likes

Um actually lol

1 Like

Statement 3: While most people know that kryptonite is Superman’s biggest weakness, not as many people know that kryptonite comes in many different colors, with varying effects: classic green kryptonite weakens Superman, pink makes him permanently lose his superpowers, and periwinkle causes him to lose his inhibitions.

1 Like

um actually, pink turns him gay

um actually, red makes him lose his inhibitions, not periwinkle

Um actually Kryptonite colors have no consistency at all. This is clearly a trick question. For example sometimes all green does is remove his powers.

Um actually it is highly debated if kryptonite is his biggest weakness. Sonic booms are much more practical. Magic is stealthier, and red sun rays look the coolest.

1 Like

Um actually, gold kryptonite makes him lose his powers permanently.

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction take this, but only part 1 is what I’m looking for. Red kryptonite causes “random effects” and perwinkle (established in Teeny Titans) causes him to lose his inhibitions (@idle453.87595 which is not the same thing as his powers)

@MatthewHecht For the most part kryptonite is pretty consistent, and despite the fact that writers often go their own way (causing those inconsistencies), Kryptonite does have “established” effects. So while almost all of them sometimes have random effects, Red is the only one that’s supposed to.

Also, gold-k has the POTENTIAL to remove his powers, but it’s main effect is removing a kryptonian’s healing ability

@Jurisdiction gets the point but I’m going to post a second statement too

1 Like

Statement 4: In “The Dark Knight Returns,” Batman and Carrie Kelley, the next Robin to follow Jason Todd, face off against a gang called The Mutants, genetically altered criminals terrorizing Gotham City.

1 Like

Um actually, it’s “Carrie Kelley”

Not what I was looking for, but I am going to go correct myself :skull:

1 Like

Um actually it is inconsistently spelled.

1 Like

I was “correcting” the pink kryptonite statement, but since @Jurisdiction had already said what pink k does, I tried a different approach. hoping I could get three aggreements and a point.

Also, Gold-k has been mentioned several times to remove powers and I don’t remember healing powers being a thing. Here are some panels.

4 Likes