"Um Actually!" The Game Show!

Welcome to “Um Actually!” The game show for nerds, by nerds, inspired by nerds. This is me bringing a modified version of the College Humor Game Show “Um Actually” to the DC Community!

Here’s how it works: Every weekday I will make 1 or 2 DC comic book statements, one thing about that statement will be incorrect, you each have 1 try to call it out. Every winner will be added to a leaderboard and given a point for “each win they’ve won.”

Rules:

1. You must write “Um actually,” before your correction, otherwise it doesn’t count and anyone can steal your answer.
  2. You can only submit one answer per statement, I’ll only accept the first answer.
  3. Only the first person to answer correctly will receive the point
  4. If you answer with something that I’m not looking for, but is technically correct, find 3 people to vouch for your answer and you’ll receive a point.
  5. Not necessarily a rule, but if you have a suggestion please message me.
  6. If I forget to post here for too long, berate my inbox. I’ll see it in my email.

Blockquote
Leaderboard:
@mojaka | 5
@Jurisdiction | 4.25
@TheRealDetectiveChimp | 1
@Detective7 | 1

7 Likes

I suggest moving this to the “Trivia and Games” section. It seems more fitting there.

2 Likes

My only worry is that this technically isn’t a club or an event, and not as many people check that area

2 Likes

Most stuff there are games like this. In fact this much more game like than most of the stuff there.

1 Like

Statement 1: In Justice League International Vol. 1 (created by Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis) Guy Gardner starts a fight with Batman and hands his ring to Martian Manhunter. He then tries to fight Batman but is knocked out with one punch.

1 Like

Um Actually (seriously delete that rule. It is just a waste of time) Kevin Maguire co-created it.

1 Like

Sorry, not what I’m looking for. Kevin Maguire was the artist for the series, but the creators credited are Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis.

1 Like

Sorry. I think my joke response came out meaner than I intended. It is a fine rule.

2 Likes

You’re good :skull:

2 Likes

Um actually, he hands it to Blue Beetle

1 Like

I love the show btw! Glad someone brought it here!

YES! Point to Jurisdiction!

1 Like

Ayy!!! Thanks CC!

1 Like

So if someone (me) is very impatient, can we spam you after 5 mins?

I won’t actually do this dw lol

2 Likes

Part of me wants to do it again, maybe I should…

1 Like

Screw it!

1 Like

do what?

Statement 2: The Batman Who Laughs’ Visor is made of Dark Metal and allows him to see all of the alternate futures of every earth in the dark multiverse

1 Like

Make another

1 Like

Um actually it showed people’s fears and desires, not alternate futures

2 Likes