Uh oh! It went from a few, to too many interesting comics

I was somewhat interested in maybe reading some of the available comics the last time I looked. Some I wanted to read more than others, but I was not drawn in enough to read more than a few.

Now, there are many comics that I would very much like to read, but do I have the time to get to them all?.

I am starting with the New 52 rebooted Action Comics. I have found the first couple of comics interesting. A different take than others I have seen, mixed with aspects of other versions of Superman that I have seen before.

Fun so far anyway.

MACJR

2 Likes

Thats comic collecting for ya. Sometimes the pulls are little to none. Then out of nowhere the flood gates open. God I love this hobby!

1 Like

From everything I’ve heard from mods comics will rotate out but not for quite awhile ( I believe they said the for seeable future) but they will eventually rotate. I think for awhile however they will just be adding more. The video content is the one that will rotate more. However we lost a bunch of movies at the beginning of the year and two months later they are already back on… So hope that helps?

2 Likes

says in his best McConaugh Matthewhey voice

It’s alriiiight man. It’s alriiiight. turns on his comp’d Lincoln

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RobertDeBeero, I had read the same thing, but I have a lot of hobbies and interest that also eat a lot of my time. :wink:

No worries though. I will just prioritize. If I do not get to everything I want to read, I will either wait for their return, or perhaps see if I can find the paper versions somewhere at a reasonable price, although I really need to be careful about adding more paper to my collection, or I will have to downsize something else to make more room for comics.

There are several boxes of legacy PC parts that I probably will never need again, come to think of it. But I do like to play around with old computers every now and then, to play old games that do not work on modern PCs, or old graphics programs to view old file formats, and such. About the time I get rid of those boxes of old PC parts, is about the time I will need one or more of those old part.

MACJR

I’m right there with you!!! It’s like an overload now, I don’t know how I’ll ever have time to read all the comics I want to :joy:

1 Like