:jsa_book_club: :justice_league_book_club: Two Worlds, Two Teams, One Mission [February 2021 JSABC/JLBC EVENT]:jsa_book_club:

Thank you. I had meant to read more JSA books (as I have a nice stack in one of my lists) so glad to join the party. :tada: :partying_face: :tada:

Yes! Very much looking forward to season 2. Also because of reading a bit about the villain for season 2 here. :smiley:

Those episodes from Justice League the Animated Series were a lot of fun watching as well. :sunglasses: :+1:

Very true! :rofl:

So true. I very much enjoy listening to my playlists when reading. :musical_note: :musical_score:

That’s cool. Yeah, I could think of some reasons not to like them. Usually captions like those I tend to read them as an announcer or commentator at a game would. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes! :100:

Nice! Yeah from watching Swamp Thing I’ve also been meaning to dig into The Phantom Stranger stories as well. :tophat: :ghost:

Hmmm. Can’t say I’ve run into feeling like this yet. Still pretty new in reading comics and when I do I have been enjoying most of them when I do. :thinking:

Could definitely see though how if the whole world was at stake all the time how that would be exhausting and having a smaller story would be good to read to take a break from that. :clark_hv_4:

1 Like