Two Takes On Green Lantern in Action

So, I admit I’m kinda stuck on the 3d rendering - originally I was going to produce 3D pieces and then add lines, but now I’m not sure the lines are really necessary. Any input?

6 Likes

Awesome™️

1 Like

Looks amazing!!! What software did you use?

1 Like

Looking better than the animated series haha

2 Likes

I used DAZ studio for the render and Clip Studio Paint for post production work, like the green outline around GL, and to blur the background a little. Thanks for asking

2 Likes

Noice! I like it!

2 Likes

I love it! The 3D style looks pretty awesome. I like both the top (this one works incredibly realistic!) and bottom picture (the style of the bottom one is particularly cool). In the top picture, you can see Flash more distinctly while in the bottom picture Flash kinda gets lost in the lines and is harder to distinguish. The many lines on the right building are a bit distracting, but that may just be me. That’s my only input. :grin: Incredible work!

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I’m refining the 3d work, maybe I’ll concentrate on that before tackling the lines again

1 Like

Your 3D art really is impressive; I’ve looked into 3D art before, but I just can’t wrap my mind around the whole thing :joy:

I like these a lot! The level of detail and amount of personality in them is really impressive. :star_struck:

Same, I wish I could do this

1 Like

#WingsOfAether, #Green.Lantern, #galacticpeng6uinz.85777
Thanks for the encouragement. Really, I get a bit jealous of all the great art I get to see in these posts. Some day I will return to pen and paper, but I really do love my undo button.

1 Like