Two Harleys?

Can someone please explain to me the canon of the Harley Quinn comic? How is she in New York and Belle Reve at the same time?

1 Like

In a later issue, its implied in a conversation between Harley and a SS member that this takes place sometime ahead in the future, where Harley did enough missions to earn parole. That said, it’s probably better to treat it as it’s own continuity.

I like to think there are two Harley’s. One the blonde haired Harley who’s on the Suicide Squad. The other Harley who is in her solo series. Though they do go back and forth going into one another’s books I feel that’s how I can separate the two.

1 Like

Really?! That’s where you have a problem suspending your disbelief?! Batman runs around like he’s Hermione Granger with a time-traveling necklace (cause how else do you explain the crazy amount of missions he goes on) and yet Harley Quinn is where you draw the line… Lol

1 Like

White Knight has two, but that’s a weird-rad take on her. Just one of those things that hinges on suspension of disbelief to enjoy a narrative. She’s a fun one for sure, even when there are multiples, a copycat… or rollerderby team.

1 Like

Stoicpup yess!! White Knight made a fabulous storyline with Harley!