Tweeterhead DC Super Powers Collection Statues

I know I’m not the only statue collector on here, and was curious to see if anyone else was in love with the 1:6 scale statues that Tweeterhead has been putting out as part of their DC Super Powers collection? These pieces are beautiful and are inspired by and harken back to the Bronze Age appearances of iconic DC super heroes and villains. I have picked up almost every piece in the line so far and love these things so much! I’m currently in the process of re-organizing my comic room and rearranging my statue collection. I thought I’d share a pic of one of my favorite Tweeterhead statues with you all- the Batman! :bat:

15 Likes

I love the pose, cape (just wow), and matte-finish coloration on this Batman statue @Krypto138! It’s a real standout and looks fantastic against your signed photos in the background. Thank you for sharing with the Community!

3 Likes

@KeyFamily Thank you! I am very passionate about DC Comics and collecting- whether it be comics, art, statues, toys, you name it, and plan on posting some more of my collection. I love seeing what and how others collect, it inspires me and makes me feel a little less weird about being so into this stuff! Lol I definitely want to become more active in the community. I’ve been a “lurker” forever and it seems like a really positive group of people overall. :+1:

4 Likes

From my collection- the Harley Quinn statue from Tweeterhead’s DC Super Powers line. She was the very first one to be released, even though she had yet to be created when the Super Powers toy line was around. The classic Kenner toys are a source of inspiration and the namesake of this amazing statue line.

6 Likes

This is a wonderful community and we are always excited to see more fan memorabilia! I love those Harley and Joker statues! They look so cool with the unique elements that are more transparent. Tweeterhead has such a neat interpretation that I’ve never really seen before. Glad to have you joining more of the threads and would love to see more of your collection! If you’re interested, here’s My Batman Collection (scattered throughout the thread) and here’s My Community Hero Package with a really cool Harley statue!

4 Likes

I like statues and this line is no exception. I like that it’s a premium statue line with a throwback to a beloved 80s toy line. If I had the space I would’ve grabbed a Trinity set, but I just don’t have the room to do it. I think I’ve almost reached my limit with big items like these.

Great piece. Love it.

5 Likes

You have a pretty awesome collection going on! Thanks for sharing links to those! I’ll make sure to post some more pics soon. I’m still in the process of reorganizing my comic room and getting the displays worked out. I’ll post a few more pics of the Tweeterhead Joker, too, with a better view of the statue. The level of detail on that thing is as crazy as the Clown Prince of Crime himself! :clown_face:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I’m starting to worry about running out of room myself! These things are just so cool that I can’t help myself, though! :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of the Tweeterhead Joker statue from their Super Powers Collection line. I love the base, with the Smilex gas flowing out of the canister and the playing cards scattered into the gas. His face is super detailed and scary, but the whole figure is amazing. Mixing both a classic and a modern feel, I think it is definitely the best 1:6 scale Joker statue on the market!

8 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

I couldn’t agree more @Krypto138! That’s an incredible statue! It’s so detailed and has a darker palette, which really suits The Joker - gives me an Arkham game feel. Thank you for sharing the closeups of these!

2 Likes

My pleasure @KeyFamily! I’ll be posting more of the Tweeterhead stuff in this thread as I have time to do so. I have several more pieces from them to share. :+1:

2 Likes

I love these, but they’re a bit out of my price range. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Forgive me for not being familiar with Tweeterhead, but those statues are truly amazing. I love the details in the bases.

3 Likes

Tweeterhead is a relatively smaller company, but they are my favorite as far as statues are concerned. I have also loved what DC Direct/DC Collectibles has been putting out in the last few years. But I think Tweeterhead goes above and beyond when it comes to their bases. :+1:

3 Likes

@Kon-El Yeah, they’re a little spendy but very much worth the price.

3 Likes

Oh man, whenever my budget allows for it, I NEED to look into Tweeterhead—these are insanely cool! :star_struck: The level of detail is just chef’s kiss. I especially love the Harley one! :harley_hv_6:

2 Likes

They are all amazing, @TheGirlWonder12! Harley was the first one released, and as soon as I saw her, it was love at first sight! :heart_eyes: I’ve been a Tweeterhead fan ever since. FYI, as time allows I’ll be posting more of my collection from them in this thread.

2 Likes

The little Batman plushie, the jet pack, her mischievous grin… perfection. :heart_eyes: and I can’t wait to see more of your collection @Krypto138!

2 Likes

Awesome statues @Krypto138, thanks for sharing.

1 Like